Kentucky Babies

Childcare/Inhome

What to do?  Anyone have average costs? Opinions on where to go and where NOT to go? This is my first go around, and I'm sort of scared!  Going to do some visits, but I figure you all might be able to point in the right direction!
Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: Childcare/Inhome

• I had a friend who worked for the 4C's program in Louisville, when I lived there, and she got me a list of approved in-home daycares that had availability. I went to a couple of them, but wasn't comfortable when I walked in, and wound up going with a friend of my mother's instead. I think you may be able to get that list, if you talk to someone down there, but then again, you may have to qualify for assistance, I'm not sure. It's in the old L&N building, if I remember correctly.
  • I'll have to check that out.  We really only need to for Mon - Wed since I would only be working those days.  I really dont want to pay for full time care and only take LO 3 days.  I'm not one of those who will take their kid to daycare on their day off.  If it were possible I'd be a stay at home mom, but I like my job so I want to stay there for a while

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"