North Dakota Babies

Re: Teen Mom Amber Investigated for Assault

• Options
    Thank God!  She has real issues.  I usually think that Gary is an idiot but I was glad that he said something to her about not putting sheets on poor baby Leah's crib.  I just can't believe how she was attacking him knowing that it was all being taped.  It makes you wonder what goes on when cameras aren't rolling.
  • Options
    About time something happened. I'll be interested to see what happens.  That house and relationship is just toxic.  It is going to be a cycle of abuse and poverty until they get help.
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    imageashr16:
    About time something happened. I'll be interested to see what happens.  That house and relationship is just toxic.  It is going to be a cycle of abuse and poverty until they get help.
    This! Amber is a freekin' psycho! I feel so bad for that child.
    ~Kimberly & Eric~ April 21, 2008 ~Tensing Pen ~ Negril, Jamaica ~ My Blog: One Sunset at a Time
  • Options

imagenatalee215:
    Thank God!  She has real issues.  I usually think that Gary is an idiot but I was glad that he said something to her about not putting sheets on poor baby Leah's crib.  I just can't believe how she was attacking him knowing that it was all being taped.  It makes you wonder what goes on when cameras aren't rolling.

This exactly!

~Sarah & Jason~June 12th, 2009~Siesta Key, FL~
    Planning Bio Married Bio *Work In Progress*
    Formerly Knottie Soon2beMrs.G_09
    Anniversary
  • Options
    this was on the Jan 2011 board today too!  She's psycho, I'm glad someone is finally investigating.  I feel so bad for Leah
  • Options
    I just figured out where they lived based on the byline. I used to work closely with the CPS in their area. The good news us that that particular CPS might actually have the resourses to help. I was overall really pleased with the services available to families in that part if Indiana. Poor baby Leah. Amber needs mega help. Funny thing is I used to teach a parenting class in that area. She could have been court ordered to be my student. I'd have had no mercy on her. I was one tough teacher.
  • Options
    She's assaulted him before on the last season and nothing was done about it.  There is absolutely no excuse for her behavior!  
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"