Orange County Babies
Options

Need Babysitter Recs!!!

I'd like to find someone that can watch DS a couple of times a month so DH and I can have date nights.  Someone that I can establish a relationship with and trust of course.  And possibly, this person could be used on a regular basis when DH and I have baby #2.

We're in the Irvine/NB area. 

Can you rec your babysitter?   Have you had luck with craigslist or any of those sitter/nanny services? 

Thanks!

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: Need Babysitter Recs!!!

• Options
    A mom in our playgroup likes sittercity. I have heard good things about care.com as well.
  • Options
    We're currently interviewing girls from Care.com and so far, the results have been really good. We found a promo code online for 10% off. We're just subscribing for a month.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    Agreed! Care.com is the way to go.  All of the sitters we have interviewed have been great.  And now we have a favorite we use all the time.  Good luck!
  • Options
    Ditto care.com. I've heard from friends who have had great success with it. One of them just hired a nanny to pick kids after school and is very happy. They do background checks and for a nominal fee you can see it.
  • Options
    I'm another care dot com rec. I haven't used them but my boss told me about it. She used them to hire a nanny to take the kids to after school classes and she is totally happy with her new find!
  • Options
    We used Care.com to hire our nanny as well, and I've used the Care on Call feature to find a last minute sitter too.  But I've joined seekingsitters.com more recently, because their monthly fee of 9.99 is much lower, and because they find you a background checked babysitter when you need one, which is much easier than going through all the responses you get on Care.com.
  • Options

My best friend Cathy would definitely be interested. She is a professional woman, lives in Newport Beach and absolutely loves children! I can give her your contact information if you're interested in talking with her. Send me an email and put you two in contact. :)

bernadette1112@yahoo.com

• Options
    Try Mollycoddlers - I used them.  They have occasional or all the time babysitters.  The owner is really nice. You get 15% off for being on the bump.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"