Georgia Babies

where to take 5 and 7yro cousins...

They will be visiting the weekend of the 8th.  I have thought of the aquarium, the zoo, coke museum, and found the imagine it museum online.  Which of these do you most recommend and do you have any to add?

TIA ~K 

Re: where to take 5 and 7yro cousins...

• I'm thinking that the Children's imagine it will be too young for 5 and 7 years old...at least I personally think so.  THe other stuff sounds good but maybe depending on the weather that will help you decide (if it's too yucky outside go to the aquarium as opposed to the zoo).  With it being Oct there are a ton of fall festivals and activities going on locally, something at stone mountain, a corn maze/pumpkin patch MIGHT be fun for that age?  Enjoy their visit!
  • I would do a pumpkin patch (Burts, Cagles) or even the Stone Mountain one. Or go Apple picking. If the weather is yucky, then stick with the Aquarium.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Loading the player...
  • imageJCGreene85:
    I would do a pumpkin patch (Burts, Cagles) or even the Stone Mountain one. Or go Apple picking. If the weather is yucky, then stick with the Aquarium.

We are going to do the Stone Mountain Pumpkin Patch Festival.  Thanks guys!  :) 

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"