Secondary IF
Options

FTG!!

Awww look at your miracles all together in your siggy! SO CUTE 

How is it going with a 10month old and a newborn? Crazy? (a little personal I know but...) Do you tandem nurse them? How is Nolan adjusting? Does he love his little sister or is he still unsure about her?
Our Girls
Lilypie First Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
AquinnahDori
"Just keep swimming, just keep swimming..."

Re: FTG!!

• Options

Hey there!

I did not tandem nurse. I have a couple of things working against me with supply. PCOS, and I have had a reduction. I make minimal breast milk, and after Lincoln was 1 week old, I got an infection and had to be on antibiotics that would have meant pumping and dumping the whole 6 weeks I was on them. So, I stopped nursing him. I think it was a week after drying up that we conceived actually. 

Gwen is a better nurser, and I mostly pump since she was in the NICU. 

It is CRAZY having them this close, but we wanted children (many) and are so thankful for a spontaneous conception!

Nolan is SO loving. He kisses, and hugs, and "shares" with her all the time. Lincoln is more of a poker, pincher so we really have to keep an eye on him with Gwen. 

How are you hanging in? what is going on treatment wise?

• Options
    Sorry you could were not able to nurse Lincoln much, but hey things happened and now you have Gwen! Nolan sounds like such a good big brother, sharing and all, so sweet.

We have given up on treatments for now. We are almost complete our home study for fostering (maybe foster2adopt). We are trying to move on with our lives but it is so hard. I went to the mall today and as I opened the 1st door to the mall I ran into a lady with twins, after that everywhere I looked there were babies or twins. /sigh 
    Our Girls
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
    AquinnahDori
    "Just keep swimming, just keep swimming..."
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"