Attachment Parenting
Options

Allergy/ Sensitivity ?

I think that DS may be sensitive to dairy. I've looked at kellymom and other sites, but I was wondering what signs/symptoms you saw in your LO's that led you to believe they may have an allergy or sensitivity? TIA
Photobucket
Nursed without dairy, egg, soy, peanut, treenut, fish, shellfish or beef for over a year.
Currently tandem nursing dairy, egg, and shellfish free.
DS born via emergency c/s after 20 hrs of labor. DD successful VBAC!
Lilypie Second Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Follow Me on Pinterest

Learning Liam

Re: Allergy/ Sensitivity ?

• Options
    My LO is allergic to cow's milk. She presented with hives and rash all over her body if I ate anything with dairy (even baked into it) and then breast fed her. We never had any tummy troubles, though.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    Fussy, colicky, doesn't sleep well, vomiting, diarrhea, painful gas, rock hard tummy, and blood and mucous in stool.  When I fixed my diet I had a whole new baby.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Loading the player...
  • Options

imageBFab11:
    Fussy, colicky, doesn't sleep well, vomiting, diarrhea, painful gas, rock hard tummy, and blood and mucous in stool.  When I fixed my diet I had a whole new baby.

This, exactly! We also had some green poops which the ped said was a sign of a dairy intollerance.

• Options
    imagekonaboomom:

imageBFab11:

This, exactly! We also had some green poops which the ped said was a sign of a dairy intollerance.

All of this for us too.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers
  • Options
    Thank you ladies, I really appreciate your feedback.
    Photobucket
    Nursed without dairy, egg, soy, peanut, treenut, fish, shellfish or beef for over a year.
    Currently tandem nursing dairy, egg, and shellfish free.
    DS born via emergency c/s after 20 hrs of labor. DD successful VBAC!
    Lilypie Second Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Follow Me on Pinterest

Learning Liam
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"