2nd Trimester

2nd Tri Elders - Seriously

When are we leaving this joint?  I am not in a rush, but some of you people may need to move early - I cannot be 30+ weeks on this board.  If so, I would be the official second tri fvcktard.  This sexual thunder cat needs to make plans.

Discuss:

Image and video hosting by TinyPic Pregnancy Ticker

Re: 2nd Tri Elders - Seriously

• I have looked over there and their stuff seems so far from where I am. 

Plus, all those elders might not appreciate us like they do over here.  

• imagerobs867:

When are we leaving this joint?  I am not in a rush, but some of you people may need to move early - I cannot be 30+ weeks on this board.  If so, I would be the official second tri fvcktard.  This sexual thunder cat needs to make plans.

Discuss:

This will now be your forever nickname until you give birth... maybe even after. 

• Loading the player...
  • I'll jump whenever. I'm way ahead early but I have a kid already, so I get a free pass.

Plus

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Legally I am able to crossover tomorrow.  But I am frightened to do it alone.  SO I am gonna wait another week.  There are a few that have gone to the otherside...
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • imageEmjay221:

I have looked over there and their stuff seems so far from where I am. 

I know.  That is why I have stayed over here so long.  Plus, the people I normally post and/or respond to are all here still.

• OMG!!!!! why do I keep doing that! what is wrong!?  argh!!!!!!!
  • I'm torn...I'm not diggin all the questions that comes with being new to the 2nd tri, but like Emjay said, 3rd tri issues are a little far away yet.  And we're just having so much damn fun over here...hmmmm.  I'll go with the majority decision.  But, I will offer to stay, just so there could be two fvcktards lagging behind!

Gunnar is my IVF miracle...after 4 years of TTC...Two cycles of IVF...Our little dude blessed us with his birth...I thank God everyday for him. Lilypie First Birthday tickers PhotobucketPhotobucket
  • Misskel and I were going to jump ship together, but we have sometime...we did consider leaving early with the stupid started to invade.

• imageSarahTx5701:
    OMG!!!!! why do I keep doing that! what is wrong!?  argh!!!!!!!

You are just pissed they banned gay disney shirts on the bump.

• When you post that you in labor then we get to KICK out. Until then meh. Unless you make a mucas plug post then you are banned.
  • imagetulips12_30:

I'm torn...I'm not diggin all the questions that comes with being new to the 2nd tri, but like Emjay said, 3rd tri issues are a little far away yet.  And we're just having so much damn fun over here...hmmmm.  I'll go with the majority decision.  But, I will offer to stay, just so there could be two fvcktards lagging behind!

You can wait for us, we will jump early and you can jump late...just promise to hold my hand when we have to cross that street. 

• imageLovingBaz:
    imagetulips12_30:

I'm torn...I'm not diggin all the questions that comes with being new to the 2nd tri, but like Emjay said, 3rd tri issues are a little far away yet.  And we're just having so much damn fun over here...hmmmm.  I'll go with the majority decision.  But, I will offer to stay, just so there could be two fvcktards lagging behind!

You can wait for us, we will jump early and you can jump late...just promise to hold my hand when we have to cross that street. 

I shall wait at the cross walk with open arms...

Gunnar is my IVF miracle...after 4 years of TTC...Two cycles of IVF...Our little dude blessed us with his birth...I thank God everyday for him. Lilypie First Birthday tickers PhotobucketPhotobucket
  • imageLovingBaz:
    imagetulips12_30:

Works for me.

• imagerobs867:

imageSarahTx5701:
    OMG!!!!! why do I keep doing that! what is wrong!?  argh!!!!!!!

You are just pissed they banned gay disney shirts on the bump.

BA HAHAHAHA!

I have no response for that. It was shameful...

• I'll jump at the latest in two weeks but I'm shooting for the end of next week.. haha maaaaybe
  • imagemisskel22:
    I'll jump at the latest in two weeks but I'm shooting for the end of next week.. haha maaaaybe

Great.  Hopefully, Hyfa, Spurs, and Frenchy come too.

• imagerobs867:

imagemisskel22:
    I'll jump at the latest in two weeks but I'm shooting for the end of next week.. haha maaaaybe

Great.  Hopefully, Hyfa, Spurs, and Frenchy come too.

I'm sure there will be hatred towards us when we all leave at once. haha

• A lot of the regular girls are having their babies in the next couple of weeks...so yessss come on over!
  • imagebisabelm:
    A lot of the regular girls are having their babies in the next couple of weeks...so yessss come on over!

Fabulous!!!!  Thanks mama.

• imagerobs867:

I cannot be 30+ weeks on this board.  If so, I would be the official second tri fvcktard.

Ummm.  Was I just called a fvcktard?

I don't dig third tri that much right now.  To much plug talk.

Yeah...my pics were so old. I got 3 kids. Nuff said. :)
  • If you guys are all out I seriously am following, I don't care how far behind I am, you guys are too spicy to hang here. 
  • imageEmjay221:

I have looked over there and their stuff seems so far from where I am

At least there is a BUNCH of us going on to the 3rd tri within a few days of one another. We can hijack the board... Kind of like what happened on the 2nd tri. lol.

• Oh!  THAT's a Jet.  Got it.  :)
  • imageBabyShipp:
    Oh!  THAT's a Jet.  Got it.  :)
    I don't get it.

Whatevs. I'm up for anything.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"