Hawaii Babies

??? (BR-)PIP of the Week ???

Re: ??? (BR-)PIP of the Week ???

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers image Heather and Mark | Lanikuhonua 8-14-08
  • imageliubride510:

omg Heather, she looks so much like you!  what a cutie - i love those eyes!

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • imageliubride510:

my goodness. look how big she is now! where did time go?

• Not new photos (they're about a week old), but I haven't gone through the ones I took yesterday yet. Smile

• Here's the latest bump pic.  This was taken on Sunday.  If you can believe it, I feel bigger today and am definitely carrying lower than last week.  Eep!

Here's my hospital bag, which has yet to be packed (Lesportsac Medium Weekender--got a good deal at the outlet).  I also want to use it as a diaper bag.  We'll see, though, since I have no idea how big of a diaper bag I need.  And MH said he wouldn't mind carrying this around.  Stick out tongue

• I'm going to be a bit of a PIP wh0re and post some photos of shower gifts.  Some of these are FB repeats.

Lisa, here are some Snoopy outfits for you (they're all 6-12 months sizes except for this first one, which is 0-3 months):

(This last one's funny because MH has a shirt that looks just like this, sans Snoopy appliques, of course.) 

Here's a diaper cake made by our very own lisakeiko, complete with Snoopy paci.

Here's an Aloha print baby comforter and a close-up of the fabric.  I love how colorful it is.

And last, but not least, the Twilight Turtle from Renee.  I hope Baby T enjoys it as much as I do.  Stick out tongue

• imageredshoegirl:

Wow, look at Will/Dash/(whoever is on the right here =P)'s expression! The way he's looking at the camera is so mature--looks like he's actively modeling for you.

Btw, beautiful pics, as always of your boys =)

Sept 2008 Wedding | May 2010 & Mar 2012 Babies
  • imageSanHawaii08:
    imageliubride510:

Ditto! She is soooo pretty =)

• imageSanHawaii08:

Ha...funny you say that because in this picture she looks like me (her eyes) but most times she looks like her Dad. Sometimes they call her 'Marka' (girl version of Mark).

Case in point....

• imageMrsNicole&Brian808:

Omg, I LOVE this one!

Btw, you're looking good!! I can't believe you're only a few weeks away now!!

• imageinamra:
    Wow, look at Will/Dash/(whoever is on the right here =P)'s expression! The way he's looking at the camera is so mature--looks like he's actively modeling for you.

Btw, beautiful pics, as always of your boys =)

Aw thanks! That's Will on the right - I really love that photo of him because for once it's not blurry! Dash is usually a lot better at mugging for the camera, while Will tends to get bored and moves around a lot. 

Nicole, I agree with inamra - LOVE that Snoopy shirt! And you really are a gorgeous pregnant woman...you really do glow!

• imageredshoegirl:

Nicole, I agree with inamra - LOVE that Snoopy shirt! And you really are a gorgeous pregnant woman...you really do glow!

This exactly!!!

• imageinamra:
    imageMrsNicole&Brian808:

Omg, I LOVE this one!

Btw, you're looking good!! I can't believe you're only a few weeks away now!!

Thanks!  I love this one, too!  It's too big for now, though.  I can't wait until Baby T can fit it.   I can't believe how quickly the time has flown by.  We'll be full-term this Sunday!  Eek!

• imageliubride510:
    imageredshoegirl:

This exactly!!!

Thanks!  This pregnancy has gone better than I could have imagined so far.  Smile

• imageMarried2MrWright:

Meltdown in Three Clicks!

LOL I saw this on FB and cracked up!

• imageMarried2MrWright:

hahaha this is too funny

• imageMarried2MrWright:

Oh my gosh!  This is so funny!  Miss Libby is so darn cute :)

| Olowalu, Maui ~ August 6, 2008 |
    | Family of 4 ~ April 2, 2011 |
    | Family of 5 - October 24, 2012 |
  • imageMarried2MrWright:

hahaha... that is so funny! i can't tell you how many times i've had that happen to me when she decides she is DONE with pictures!! never thought to do a sequence like that though :)

I don't have any current pics of Miss A that are handy right now but I was feeling nostalgic so here is a PIP of me last year at 38w6d :)

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"