Single Parents
Options

New clothes or hair done

Since I finally have a court order now for child support and should be expecting money from my baby daddy anyday now, which should I do first?

By myself all new winter clothes?? Or hair done? Or both? I was thinking of just taking whatever is left and taking a trip without the kids.

Ohh so many choices.

Oh and when the baby daddy asks to see LO I will remind him that until he starts paying more of my expenses plus child support, that's so not going to happen. No way is he seeing LO if he is not giving me more of his paycheck

image www.MyVacationCountdown.com Ticker

Re: New clothes or hair done

• Options

Decisions, decisions......

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    I'd schedule myself a boob job ;)
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    imageallyandpat2010:

You would think only thinking about myself would make the choice simple, yet it's simply not

• Options

imagedimake:
    I'd schedule myself a boob job ;)

Nah I have enough for a donation and still have spares

• Options
    imagecarrieannew:
    imageallyandpat2010:

You would think only thinking about myself would make the choice simple, yet it's simply not

yiu could always go out and drink and find yourself another one night stand/baby daddy! lol

• Options
    imageallyandpat2010:

yiu could always go out and drink and find yourself another one night stand/baby daddy! lol

This could work... hmmm

Maybe a younger man... or boy since really let's be honest at 25 or an age such as that they really are still boys

• Options
    imagecarrieannew:
    imageallyandpat2010:

This could work... hmmm

Maybe a younger man... or boy since really let's be honest at 25 or an age such as that they really are still boys

Roar! You go Cougar... allthough my H is 34 and still acts like a boy at times...

• Options
    How bout all of the above? Shoot, the state will pay for food or medicine for LO and who cares if you only have barely enough diapers to make last till next time you get that c/s check? It's all about youuu babyyyy.
    Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers Daisypath Wedding tickers
  • Options

I vote all of the above. 

Why not just go on a vacation to a singles resort, carrying your designer handbag, with your screaming crying kids in tote, while you text with your fake nails and ignore them.  Then when you get there have a one night stand each night with a different man, all the while ignoring your hungry, crying children in the next room. 

• Options
    You girls crack me up!  Thanks for the laugh and happy friday!  Big Smile
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"