Washington Babies
Options

Car seat recycling event

Please pass the word along!

Do you have car seats [infant, convertible, booster, etc.] collecting dust in your garage?

Bring your car seats for recycling (been in a car accident or 6+ years old) or donation (still in good shape, < 6 years old). If possible, please remove the soft covers, foam and straps before you drop the seats off. Guidelines here:
https://www.legacyheal...

*****Ballard Drive:******

When: Sunday, October 10th from 10 am - 4 pm

Where: Ballard branch of the Viking Bank, next door to JoAnn fabrics and across from the Ballard Commons Park

2237 NW 57th St Seattle, WA 98107

Stay for the Sustainable Ballard festival!

******South End Drive:******

When: Saturday, October 16th from 9 am - 1pm

Where: Westside Baby in White Center, next to the Dollar
Store and on the back side of White Center Chiropractic

10032 15th Ave. SW Seattle, WA 98146

These events are being sponsored by Waste Management with the hopes of many more LOCAL recycling events to come. Waste Management wants to gauge what the need is for car seat recycling, so let's show them what we've got!

More info: Kimberly, kimc at speakeasy dot org or Brooke, brookedoyle at yahoo dot com

Mama to Z - 5.5 years, G - 3.5 years, & M - 1.5 years.

Re: Car seat recycling event

• Options

Hi There,

I'm helping coordiante this event and unfortunately the info you posted for the South End event isn't the final version (My fault...I sent out the wrong one).

Anyway, the South End ReUse and Recycle drive is Saturday October 16th from 10 am - 2 pm at this address

10027 - 14th Ave. SW

Seatle WA 98146

Please pass on this corrected info to anyone else who might be interested. Thanks!

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"