Baby Names

A couple of sibling sets for y'all!

Children's names heard at work this month. 

So first we have: Jason, Jaden and Jaelyn. 

Then we have: Christian and Christine.

I'm not sure why people do this. Are they not creative? Or do they just want to be confusing?

Oh, and someone else's daughter was named Tryst.....

photo e2fe0839-b11a-41d8-8a07-1ef481a55d67_zpsda9c0f6f.jpg photo 777c55cb-e377-4070-950b-fdeda172a809_zpscd40251a.jpg IMG_15901 photo IMG_15901.jpg

Re: A couple of sibling sets for y'all!

• Some people love sticking with the same letter and theme. I couldn't ever do it. My DH and his siblings are Adam, Austin, and Amanda those are even too close for my taste.

Totally off topic.... I love your dog. I grew up with a Corgi and miss him so.

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickersLilypie - (JBoF)
  • My MIL and her siblings are:

Donna

Darren

Daniel

Darla 

Doris

Daryll 

Its enough to make one's head spin 

• Loading the player...
  • A guy I went to church with growing up had a Tyler(boy) and a Taylor (girl). Ri-freakin-diculous.

• A guy I went to church with growing up has a Tyler(boy) and a Taylor (girl). Ri-freakin-diculous.Tongue Tied

• Wow... Jason, Jaden and Jaelyn will probably all come running whenever one's name is called.

I recently saw a BA for twins Jason & Mason.  I once met twins named Heath and Heather.  Another friend named her sons Mark and Markus.Confused

I can see why people like similar sounding names, but it is easily confusing.  I don't get why they do it.

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Worst I've ever seen: Justin, Dustin and Rustin. No joke. I cringe to think what they would have come up with after that point had they continued to have kids.
  • imagelokieros:
    Worst I've ever seen: Justin, Dustin and Rustin. No joke. I cringe to think what they would have come up with after that point had they continued to have kids.

Poor Rustin! Quite obviously the least loved.

Oscar born October 2011

Miscarriage at 8 weeks (August 2013)

DD due September 1, 2014

BabyFruit Ticker

• Triplets i went to high school with are Jon, Joe, Josh. A classmate and her sister were Jennifer and Janna and Jenna. My pastors kids are Christopher and Christians and Chad.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • imagekatags:

Oh, and someone else's daughter was named Tryst.....

Indifferent  Excuse me??

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"