Stay at Home Moms
Options

First day as a stay at home mom.

This would normally be my day off so things don't even feel real yet.  I was so scared walking out of work yesterday morning knowing I wouldn't be back! I'm so excited though!
Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPic

Re: First day as a stay at home mom.

• Options
    My last day of work was Friday.  I am normally off Saturday and Sunday, so it didn't feel "real" yet either.  And then I usually worked Monday nights, so it really kicked in then!  So far things are going FABULOUSLY!  Much better than I even anticipated.  Good luck to you and have fun :-) 
    Adrian 7.6.07 - ADHD, Disruptive Behavior Disorder, Learning Disability-NOS
    Cam 6.6.10 - Autism, Global Developmental Delay, Mixed Receptive/Expressive Communication Disorder
  • Options
    Good luck!! Enjoy it! Remember that there will be ups and downs and you need to work at having fun, getting out, feeling productive, and not feeling isolated. You can do it!
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    It takes a couple months for it to really sink in. Then you'll need to be proactive and find mom groups and playgroups for your LO. If I didn't get out and socialize at least twice a week I would seriously lose it. Going to the stores doesn't cut it, not to mention it gets expensive. Good luck though!
    Me: 44 DH: 42. DS born healthy at 40 weeks 8/24/09. TTC since then with no luck or ART. Surprise BFP 8/6/14... MMC @ 8 weeks 4 days... Miss you everyday sweet baby angel.
  • Options

Enjoy it!  Especially that first walk you take with your DD in the crisp, fall air, having no agenda, while all your former coworkers are grinding the day away in their flourescent-lit cubicles.

Yeah, I really love being an SAHM. :0)

P.S.  I saw your blog, and wanted to say I LOVE Alabama!  We go there almost every spring.

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    imagegatogrrl:

Enjoy it!  Especially that first walk you take with your DD in the crisp, fall air, having no agenda, while all your former coworkers are grinding the day away in their flourescent-lit cubicles.

Yeah, I really love being an SAHM. :0)

P.S.  I saw your blog, and wanted to say I LOVE Alabama!  We go there almost every spring.

Hahah that is exactly what I plan on doing!  What part do y'all visit?! 

Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPic
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"