Pregnant after 35

Team Green to Team.....

Pink!!  Charlotte Victoria was born 06/21/10 at 5:03 am.  Quick delivery, 3 pushes, but a whole long labor process.  Extremely worth to hear DH's voice break as he said, "It's a girl!" She is a little jaundiced from not eating well, so I have resorted to pumping and giving her a bottle.  Longer birth story to follow.
Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: Team Green to Team.....

• Congrats! Beautiful name. We were Team Green with DD and I also heard DH say "it's a girl!" I think the doctor said it as well, but it was DH I heard and still remember in my head. :)
    Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
  • Congratuations!!  Great to hear.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • congrats on your daughter! we are team green this time as well, as we were with dd.  when my dr announced 'its a girl!' dh gasped in my ear, he was soo happy.  it was totally worth it for that beautiful moment.
    PLC 7.16.07 * MDC 10.16.10
    Foundation for Ichthyosis and Related Skin Types
    Educate, inspire and connect those touched by ichthyosis and related disorders through emotional support, information, advocacy and research funding for better treatments and eventual cures.
  • Congratulations! I think you meant she was born 09/21 instead of 06/21? Glad to hear you had a quick delivery! Love the name Charlotte Victoria! I was so drugged up during c-section that I can't remember hearing anything like that from the staff in the OR. I am sure DH was happy, I just wish I could've seen the reaction as they announced "It's boy" since he wanted a boy all along!

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"