Attachment Parenting
Options

Just saw the new didy pfau limited editions

Sweet-pickles.com just posted the listing for the pre-order and they are so pretty!  I want one but I know Hubs would kill me...

Added Link:

https://sweet-pickles.com/index.php?option=com_ixxocart&Itemid=2&p=product&id=348&parent=1

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: Just saw the new didy pfau limited editions

• Options

Ha I was about to post this too! I'm not a huge didy fan but I know others are.

https://www.pieceofcloth.com/didymos-new-pfau/prod_191.html

DD1 - 2010 TTC v2.0
  • Options
    Lovely! And probably would have really great resale value. :)
  • Loading the player...
  • Options

imageMellsHells:
    Lovely! And probably would have really great resale value. :)

I bet they will, pfau's are so expensive on FSOT!

• Options

I kinda feel bad for people who paid the exorbitant prices for pfau, because this re-release is really going to bring them down.  Yes, of course, those older wraps will still be special because they're from the such-and-such-date version, but not as much so as they are now since basically anyone who wants one will be able to get their hands on some birds. 

I still haven't decided.  I almost got caught up in it this morning and pre-ordered, but then I stopped myself.  All the pre-orders are going for at least a week it seems, so I'm going to sleep on it.  I really only like the ones that have been stripped and dyed, which I know I'd be too scared to try with a brand new wrap.

• Options

Very pretty!!!

I'm such a wrap addict and I only have 3. DH would die if I bought another. I'm thinking of selling off my gira blue lagoon to get something else. Maybe he'll go for that. LOL

DD(14),SD(13),SS(11),SS(9),DS(3)

• Options
    Didymos is also issuing presales...and it's a lot cheaper buying them through Didy than any of the others...my Size 2 is 39.17 Euro...which is roughly $50
  • Options

imageMrsMoody2006:
    Didymos is also issuing presales...and it's a lot cheaper buying them through Didy than any of the others...my Size 2 is 39.17 Euro...which is roughly $50

Link please!!!!

• Options

imageMrsMoody2006:

How is that possible?  The didy pre-order link here has size 2 at 89 euros.  Shipping to the US, you remove the 19% VAT, which makes it 75 euros...  Then you have to pay another 35 euros to ship.  How do you get 39 euros?

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"