TTC After a Loss 6 Months+

*Yawn* Lets liven it up

The board is quiet today!!!

QOTD: If you had to eat only one vegetable for the rest of your life, what would it be?

Stillbirth at 23w6d on Sept, 22, 2008 M/C at 5 weeks June 14, 2010 My miracle, James Frederick born May 2, 2011 via C-section

Re: *Yawn* Lets liven it up

• Hmmmmmm....

I would say avocado, but avocado isn't a vegetable. Heirloom tomatoes then. 

• imagesurfergirlkona:

Hmmmmmm....

Also not a vegetable.

• Loading the player...
  • imageColindaP:
    imagesurfergirlkona:

Hmmmmmm....

Also not a vegetable.

Have you ever googled the history of the fruit vs. vegetable debate? Actually mildly interesting... cause you know, if it's online it MUST be true.

• Hahaha Kona's strong point is obviously not fruits vs vegetables

Stillbirth at 23w6d on Sept, 22, 2008 M/C at 5 weeks June 14, 2010 My miracle, James Frederick born May 2, 2011 via C-section
  • imageColindaP:
    imagesurfergirlkona:

Hmmmmmm....

Also not a vegetable.

Hell, I fail Stick out tongue

frigin' carrot then 

• imageCarrieLeigh84:

Hahaha Kona's strong point is obviously not fruits vs vegetables

bite me 

• imagesurfergirlkona:
    imageColindaP:
    imagesurfergirlkona:

Hmmmmmm....

Also not a vegetable.

Correct! that one is a vegetable!

Um, I would pick...kale. Or broccoli. Or spinach. Or onions. Oh hell. ooh, no - artichokes! I can't pick one.

Hell, I fail Stick out tongue

frigin' carrot then 

• Squash.  I love squash.
    ---------------------------------------------------------------
    4 early losses 2009, 2010, 2015.  Baby #1 born 2/13/11.  
  • Carrots are good.

I'd be tempted to say potato. Yum......yum..........

• imageCarrieLeigh84:

Carrots are good.

I was going to say potato, but I thought you'd go all veggie nazi on me and say that's a tuber. 

• imageBBHME:
    imageCarrieLeigh84:

Carrots are good.

I was going to say potato, but I thought you'd go all veggie nazi on me and say that's a tuber. 

hey now, I wasn't the one who pointed out that Kona didn't know her fruits and veg. I think that was our resident food gestapo, Colinda.

• imageCarrieLeigh84:
    imageBBHME:
    imageCarrieLeigh84:

Carrots are good.

hey now, I wasn't the one who pointed out that Kona didn't know her fruits and veg. I think that was our resident food gestapo, Colinda.

I meant you in the general sense.

But I will make fun of you for "livening things up" by initiating talk about vegetables. 

• resident food gestapo, Colinda. 

::dies:: 

• imageBBHME:
    imageCarrieLeigh84:
    imageBBHME:
    imageCarrieLeigh84:

Carrots are good.

I meant you in the general sense.

But I will make fun of you for "livening things up" by initiating talk about vegetables. 

See, thats how lame-o the board was today. Even vegetables are more entertaining than the previous events

• I could eat organic heirloom tomatoes every day forever and ever and never get sick if them

but they are a fruit so I will say brussel sprouts

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • I pph food gestapo.

Cucumbers.

Also, funny veggie (and fruit) side note. One of my mom's friends brought us two tomatos and a cucumber from her garden, in the same clear bag. The way they all fell were ah-mazing. 8----------. When she walked in we all started laughing. We still giggle about it years later.

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Okay, so since this is clearly where this thread is going:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i6sfEAJ_yCI&feature=related

:) 

• potatoe
  • Do french fries count?

If I have to pick a real one then it's zucchini.

• Broccoli, I was going to say eggplant at first since that's one of my favorites but I think it's considered a fruit.

Jenn

image 3 IUI's all BFN

IVF#1 BFN IVF#2 BFP, loss at 19 weeks FET#1 BFN IVF#3 BFP, m/c FET#2 BFN

Missing our twins Zachary and Madison, lost at 19 weeks on 11/13/09, edd 4/9/10

BFP 7/17/10, m/c 7/25/10, edd 3/25/11

Ectopic, lost left tube 4/20/11, edd 12/6/11

my blog

• peppers! then you could go between all the colors :)
  • imageBBHME:
    Squash.  I love squash.

Specifically: Delicata or butternut.  Mmmmmm squash. 

• Hmm...guess I would have to say bell peppers. I love them...or cucumbers. Mmm!
    TTC Since Oct 08 BFP #1- 1/23/09, missed m/c 2/26/09 BFP #2- 9/8/09, natural m/c 9/16/09 BFP #3- 4/13/10, missed m/c 5/26/10 BFP #4- 4/6/11 beta#1 at 12dpo-133 prog-55.7, beta#2 at 16dpo- 861 DD born 12/8/2011 BFP#5- 11/23/12 EDD 7/25/13 Dx- Uterine septum (removed Aug 2010), endo, MTHFR C677t hetero, Factor II hetero, Low Protein S Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • butternut squash.  fer sure.
  • Sugar snap peas...or spinach...
  • Artichokes.

Are potatoes a veggie?  I always thought they were considered a root plant/starch?  Maybe those are not mutually exclusive categories though.

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"