South Florida Babies

Where to buy the bugaboo stroller?

Hi Ladies, I was wondering if anyone could tell me where I could find the bugaboo stroller in West Palm/Delray/Boca area?

Thanks! 

Re: Where to buy the bugaboo stroller?

• Albeebaby.com has it on sale right now. I've ordered from them several times and received my order in about 3 days.

Camryn Grace ~ July 6th, 2009 ~ 7lbs 9oz, 20.5" Lilypie Third Birthday tickers image
    Brayden Richard Drew ~ December 20, 2010~7lbs 9oz, 20" Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
  • BUY BUY BABY HAS THEM IN STORE
    -- Jackie
    "If we couldn't laugh we would all go insane" -- Jimmy Buffett Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
  • Loading the player...
  • Bellini in Boca has them as well as Strolling in Style which is a stroller specialty store in Boca on Federal Hwy (I believe between Glades and Yamato but 100% sure..they have a website though).
  • Definately go to Strolling in Style in boca. Www.strollinginsytle.com The owner, Rebecca, is a friend of mine. If you go, tell her Virginia sent you.
  • I plan to buy the Bugaboo Frog..and found alot of nice, used ones on craigslist. Not sure if you've looked there yet.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Don't buy a bugaboo - buy my stroller - perfect condition - Craig's List "welcome baby package"  - Of course, if you want - buy the bugaboo!  :)
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"