March 2011 Moms
Options

DH Vent

I picked DH up from the bus (we live in NYC) and he immediately had an attitude!  I try to brush it off and lighten the mood.

Then I we go home, I have dinner all cooked for him that I tried REALLY REALLY hard to make to his liking.

He's the pickiest freakin eater of all time.  His mother made him a salami sandwich everyday for 10 years... so this kid thinks that Salami is a high quality meat!!!! UGH!  He just started eating chicken at turkey when we started dating... at 27~!!!!

Needless to say... he took 2 bites of the porkchops that I made and THREW THE REST OUT!  I made a cranberry and apple chutney for him to dip it in and the bastard didn't even try it.

I'm want to kick him in the shin!

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: DH Vent

• Options

That sounds like an awsome dinner. I would be so angry if it had happened to me. Im sorry that he didnt like it, its not easy finding the energy to cook sometimes. Some H just dont understand how much the little things bug us or hurt when were pregnant. I hope he makes it up to you.

Photobucket Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Daisypath Anniversary tickers
  • Options

This happened with my husband...so I told him "since you like your mother's food so much drive there everyday because today will be the last day I cook for an ungrateful bastard like you!"

I threw out the food right out of the pan and he seriously couldn't believe it.  Till this day I still remind him of that and he tells me "damn that was a bad idea" and laughs...REALLY?! duh!

I hate men sometimes >:( GRRR 

Baby Birthday Ticker TickerBabyFetus Ticker

imageimage

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    I would have bawled my eyes out (and thrown the chutney in his face, of course). What a jerk!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    I would have cried.  A lot.  And then been crazy angry.  That was mean!!  Hopefully his attitude leaves soon and he appologizes!
    image Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Options

Aww I'm sorry he's being a goober.  Salami makes me want to barf.

If it's any consolation, that dinner sounds so delicious especially compared to the lame spaghetti we had. 

• Options

You tell your DH there's a hungry pregnant woman in Alabama who would have gladly eaten that!

Seriously, he needs to get over that level of pickiness or get off his a$$ and cook for himself. 

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

• Options
    imageLesleyH11:

This happened with my husband...so I told him "since you like your mother's food so much drive there everyday because today will be the last day I cook for an ungrateful bastard like you!"

I threw out the food right out of the pan and he seriously couldn't believe it.  Till this day I still remind him of that and he tells me "damn that was a bad idea" and laughs...REALLY?! duh!

I hate men sometimes >:( GRRR 

Mine hasn't done this because he'll eat food as long as its not beans but I would totally have done this if he had.  That is such an ungrateful thing to do/say.  Don't cook for him for a week or so and see what happens, and just make enough for yourself.

Image and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPic Daisypath Anniversary tickers Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Options
    that deserved a fist to the adams apple grrr... make him a sandwich and put that tasteless exlax powder in his drink.... he will be so sick and think its that sandwich that well he would be glad to eat what u cook.... so thankful my hubbys mother wasnt a cook... makes cooking easy for me.... and this man LOVES hambuger helper.... dinner in easy for him lol... here hunny send him down here and when im done with him he will be glad to see u and ur yummy sounding porkchops with the dip :D... send some porkchops with him to lol
  • Options
    I would have thrown it in his face too... My H knows that if he doesn't eat what I cook him, he is not eating.  He doesn't cook (or clean or do anything really), so he has no room to complain about what I make for him. 
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    It would have been an ugly evening at our house if my husband were to do that.  We got in an argument once and he didn't eat the dinner I had made.  I laid into him because to me that shows a lack of appreciation for my effort.  No one likes to be taken for granted.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Lilypie First Birthday tickers
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"