February 2011 Moms
Options

Follow up anatomy scan TOMORROW

for those of you who havent read.... i had my anatomy scan 2 weeks ago & LO was sound asleep, would not cooperate, adn had his/her feet stuck up in the corner where we couldnt get a good picture. well, the baby decided to show its feet to the ultrasound tech (for a second~!!) but not long enough to take a picture. so the radiologist came in and obv couldnt see its feet....stuborn LO. well, they want to make sure the feet are growing straight so i am going for a follow up at a differednt office where they ONLY deal with pregnancy u/s.  i was scared that something was wrong so i followed up with my dr that same afternoon. she explained to me that 9 out of 10 times when a mom goes for a followup everthing is ok, its just a precaution...she said look on the bright side, you get to see your LO again and maybe get some more good pics!     SEND T&P my way for some heathy feet~!

imageimage

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Re: Follow up anatomy scan TOMORROW

• Options
    that was the plan lol  a nice big caramel McFrappe in the AM...... and its scheduled for 8:15 AM!!!!

imageimage

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
  • Options
    They have me going back to recheck the heart. My original one was done is a Specialized office by an actual doctor. He assured me everything looked ok he just couldn't get the angle he liked so he wants to double check it.  I'm sure it'll be ok!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Loading the player...
  • Options

imagenjmoh:
    They have me going back to recheck the heart. My original one was done is a Specialized office by an actual doctor. He assured me everything looked ok he just couldn't get the angle he liked so he wants to double check it.  I'm sure it'll be ok!

This.  They have me going back to re-check in two weeks because he wouldn't give them a good shot of his head/heart.  And he will be bigger and ill be able to get more pictures, i was all for it!

• Options

I've had a follow up anatomy scan will all 3 pregnancies. Everything has turned out fine. I was freaking out with my first pregnancy though! Now I realize that these little babies just get into weird positions and make it difficult for the techs. Hope your follow up goes really well!

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"