January 2011 Moms
Options

Wow!

So I was letting the dog in and saw my reflection in the glass (I'm just in a wife beater and panties) and thought to myself WOW I'm so pregnant now. It kinda tripped me out. Do you guys every see yourself and just sit in awe of your baby bellies?

Re: Wow!

• Options

Today I tried on a maternity shirt, as opposed to baggy Tshirts... and I thought:  WOW!  Was that there all this time?

I bought the shirt though... actually a few shirts because I was finally happy to have a visible bump instead of looking fat in big tshirts.  

:-D 

• Options
    I've been having the opposite reaction. I can't believe I still feel pudgy and my bump hasn't grown as much in the last 2 months as I expected it to. BF says he was a small baby, and my mom says she had small bellies, so that could be it, either way, I'm jealous :(
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker BabyFruit Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    We're going on vacation today and I was trying on bikinis last night, and wow is right.  I know I'm not huge by any means, but my belly has popped!
  • Options
    Totally!  I am used to looking down and seeing pregnant belly.  But when I look in the mirror and see pregnant body with my face- I am in awe.  Which DH swears makes no sense.
  • Options
    imageEmjay221:

Today I tried on a maternity shirt, as opposed to baggy Tshirts... and I thought:  WOW!  Was that there all this time?

I bought the shirt though... actually a few shirts because I was finally happy to have a visible bump instead of looking fat in big tshirts.  

:-D 

Same thing with me. Just kind of look fat in the baggy shirts. mat shirts make me go "wow I am preggo!"

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"