Pregnant after a Loss

NT Scan on tuesday.. and I am ...

Freaking out... I am trying so hard to stay positive.  I have no real reason to worry...I just am.  I know its normal.  I know that a big part of my freak out is because I am starting to feel better... which is ok.  I just wish that I could be excited. 

I am not sure who posted the other day about "why can't we take our advice!?!"  Why can't we!!! 

~Married- 10.20.2007~ TTC Since- 4.3.2009 ~BFP#1- 8.25.2009 ~ Missed M/C and D&C-10.9.2009 ~BFP#2-8.12.2010 ~ EDD- 4.20.2011~ It

Re: NT Scan on tuesday.. and I am ...

• *big hugs* Its totally normal to be freaking out. Lots of PT your way for the NT scan.
    Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
    Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
    4 losses (cp Feb 28 09, mc April 9 09 (5w5d), mc Aug 10 09 (7w1d), d&c Apr 12 10 (grew to 6w3d, mc confirmed at 8w5d). RX: Overies PCOS (hormones normal) & Balanced Translocation of Ch. 7 & 13 (40-50% mc risk)

Cooking Blog
  • I agree! It's so hard to take our own advice. I'm sure everything will be great and you'll feel a huge weight lift off your shoulders!! I look forward to hearing all about it on Tuesday!!
    I married a ginger.
    m/c 12/25/09 (5w5d) mm/c D&C 4/9/10 (11w1d) Take home baby 2/22/11
    My boobies belong to cour10e
  • Loading the player...
  • I was the "own advice" poster. I suck at it, I really do.

HUGS, and I can't wait for your wonderful update on Tuesday.

• ::hugs::
    BFP #1 9/23/09. Missed MC 10w3d D&C 11/3/09.

BFP #2 4/13/10. Bridget born 12/28/10

BFP #3 Finn born 8/11/15

[url=http://www.thebump.com/?utm_source=ticker&utm_medium=UBB&utm_campaign=tickers][img]http://global.thebump.com/tickers/tt1cb8c4.aspx[/img][/url]

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • (((hugs))) I hope the next few days fly by for you hon!!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Huge ((hugs)) and tons of T&Ps that everything goes great on Tuesday!
    Lilypie Premature Baby tickers
  • I wish I could hug you and tell you it is going to be perfectly fine! (Which is exactly what I needed before mine) I remember at my NT scan I covered my eyes until the nurse said it was okay to look. I couldn't handle the stress of it. I will send extra T&P's to you on Tuesday!!
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker BFP Oct. 2010-MC & D&C Dec. 2010 BFP March 2011-Cooper born Dec. 6, 2011 weighing 9 lbs 1/2 oz. Suprise BFP May 27th 2012 - Sawyer born Jan. 20, 2013 weighing 8 lbs 9 oz. ?
  • I wrote almost the SAME post yesterday Heather. I had my NT Scan and was SUPER worried for no real reason - I just couldn't let go of the thought that something might be wrong.

I was wrong again! Everything was great, the baby was active and had a great heartbeat, and it was a really nice appointment. I hope yours goes well too. I will be thinking about you until Tuesday, when you post your update!

• ((hugs)) I hope the weekend flies by for you and that Tuesday is here before you know it!  I was the same way before my first u/s, I was in tears before they even started.  But everything was FINE, I was wrong and baby was perfect!  You will have such a happy update for us on Tuesday!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"