December 2010 Moms

Helpful Elfster Information.

Okay ladies. Since the names have been drawn and everyone is excited to start shopping, people have come up with some good questions regarding the exchange. I'm going to try to put as many of the answers here. If you have any more please feel free to ask away in the post or page Me or AndysGrl08 who coordinated the exchange.

1. You have until Nov 1st to send your gift. Please, please please get it out by this date. If you can't for whatever reason please let your secret elf know that it is going to be late. 

2. You don't have to wait until Nov to send the gift. You can send it tomorrow if you really want to. 

3. It's up to you how you reveal yourself to your elf. I, however, recommend you send an identifying marker in the gift. If you buy something off the internet then put in a message who it came from. 

4. Once you DO send the gift please message your elf on elfster that you sent something that way they are on the look out. There have been issues in the past with the Post office where things end up missing. 

5. Once you receive your gift please make a post here saying that you've been elfed and thank your secret elf. A PIP of the goodies that were sent to you is always an added bonus. 

6. You can ask questions to your secret elf on elfster and it will stay anonymous. 

7. If for some reason they didn't put their Team status you can always cross reference it with the website. 

Any other questions?

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: Helpful Elfster Information.

• Thanks so much for this!  As usual, you're so helpful, Loves!
  • Hey lady, I am super confused. I have received 4 e-mails for 4 different people asking me to update my address information and screen name. I thought we were only paired up with one person. Please clarify:-) Thanks!!

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker BFP Oct. 2010-MC & D&C Dec. 2010 BFP March 2011-Cooper born Dec. 6, 2011 weighing 9 lbs 1/2 oz. Suprise BFP May 27th 2012 - Sawyer born Jan. 20, 2013 weighing 8 lbs 9 oz. ?
  • Loading the player...
  • imagenorthshore25:

Hey lady, I am super confused. I have received 4 e-mails for 4 different people asking me to update my address information and screen name. I thought we were only paired up with one person. Please clarify:-) Thanks!!

I'm not sure why you've gotten it from four different people. You probably received one from AndysGrl08 asking you to update since she was the coordinator, and one from the elf that's buying for you. 

The other two confuse me. 

• imageLovesMM:
    imagenorthshore25:

Hey lady, I am super confused. I have received 4 e-mails for 4 different people asking me to update my address information and screen name. I thought we were only paired up with one person. Please clarify:-) Thanks!!

I'm not sure why you've gotten it from four different people. You probably received one from AndysGrl08 asking you to update since she was the coordinator, and one from the elf that's buying for you. 

The other two confuse me. 

Yup, me as well. What confuses me the most is that my address and screen name are both in there. I will take a look tonight when I have more time. Thanks! And have a good night.

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker BFP Oct. 2010-MC & D&C Dec. 2010 BFP March 2011-Cooper born Dec. 6, 2011 weighing 9 lbs 1/2 oz. Suprise BFP May 27th 2012 - Sawyer born Jan. 20, 2013 weighing 8 lbs 9 oz. ?
  • *LovesMM* YGPM!!  Thanks :)
    "While we try to teach our children all about life, our children teach us what life is about" photo theboys_zps97f6caa3.jpg Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • I get these same e-mails...I think that somehow I'm signed up for alerts or something so it notifies me whenever anyone does anything on there. Maybe it's the same for you, because I think I've gotten 3 or 4 address requests today but inside the e-mail it had a different name listed in the message body. Just an idea!
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • imageJag5520:
    I get these same e-mails...I think that somehow I'm signed up for alerts or something so it notifies me whenever anyone does anything on there. Maybe it's the same for you, because I think I've gotten 3 or 4 address requests today but inside the e-mail it had a different name listed in the message body. Just an idea!

Ahhh I figured out the problem and you are so correct.

People are asking the "group" a question but they are directing it towards a specific person. When the group gets asked a question it get's sent to EVERYONE in the group... get it??

So don't worry about those. 

• imageour1stbaby2010:
    *LovesMM* YGPM!!  Thanks :)

YGPM BACK!

• Question I would like to ask my secret bumpie her address that is not listed. Do I ask her directly in her profile (I?m not sure how to make the question anonymous) or should I post it on the group page for everyone to see I think there is a button to make the question anonymous? 

• imagekaleqt:

Question I would like to ask my secret bumpie her address that is not listed. Do I ask her directly in her profile (I?m not sure how to make the question anonymous) or should I post it on the group page for everyone to see I think there is a button to make the question anonymous? 

If you ask your elf through their profile it will be anonymous. 

• imageLovesMM:
    imagekaleqt:

Question I would like to ask my secret bumpie her address that is not listed. Do I ask her directly in her profile (I?m not sure how to make the question anonymous) or should I post it on the group page for everyone to see I think there is a button to make the question anonymous? 

If you ask your elf through their profile it will be anonymous. 

Thank you!

• Thanks Loves! You read my mind. I was planning on posting something similar when I got home from work. Big Smile
  • imageAndysGrl08:
    Thanks Loves! You read my mind. I was planning on posting something similar when I got home from work. Big Smile

I got home from work and saw all the questions. I tried to answer as many as I could and thought it would be good to just put it in one post. Hopefully this will help with any confusion. 

Great minds think alike!

• imageLovesMM:

imageAndysGrl08:
    Thanks Loves! You read my mind. I was planning on posting something similar when I got home from work. Big Smile

I got home from work and saw all the questions. I tried to answer as many as I could and thought it would be good to just put it in one post. Hopefully this will help with any confusion. 

Great minds think alike!

Absolutely!

• I am trying to be patient but my match has not responded and is not listed on the group website to know what she is having. Is there a cut off date of when they have to respond? Otherwise- I will not be able to send anything without an address.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"