Success after IF

Um, yeah - my girls look EXACTLY the same :) PIP

Not saying which is which - but my girls look exactly the same.  Well, I think they look different, but the general opinion is that they are the same person.

My sister could not tell which was which.  Guess I will have another cutie ;) 

Re: Um, yeah - my girls look EXACTLY the same :) PIP

• OH MY GOSH!!! I am going to say the one on the right is Cora.  But...I also kind of think you are just messing with us and the are of the same baby : )

Whichever it is - the baby in each picture is adorable!!! 

DX: PCOS * Success with IVF

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    imageBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • WOW!!!!  uncanny!
    Childhood cancer (DH) + chemo + radiation = 0 sperm.
    LO #1 - 1 unmedicated/self-monitored IUI w/ donor sperm.
    LO #2 - 1 m/c, 2 BFNs, 4th IUI worked (unmedicated/self-monitored with new donor sperm).
    Life is beautiful!

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • Wow, they do look like they could have been twins. That's amazing! At least you know little sister will be beautiful just like her big sister!
    IUI # 1 on 1/19, Beta 2/1 = BFN, Hysteroscopy on 2/15= 5 polyps removed, and cervix cleared, IUI #2 on 4/15 = BFP, Beta#1 on 4/30 @ 15 dpiui= 279, Beta #2 on 5/9 @24dpiui = 10,154, U/S on 8/5 = TWO GIRLS! Born 10/16 at 28 weeks. Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • WOW! they look like identical twins!
  • imageLVBlvd:

OH MY GOSH!!! I am going to say the one on the right is Cora.  But...I also kind of think you are just messing with us and the are of the same baby : )

Whichever it is - the baby in each picture is adorable!!! 

Not messing with ya, 2 different babies ;)
  • omg!!!  they really do look exactly alike! :D  and they are both so so beautiful :)  congratulations mama!!!
    AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers

My Blog

Our successful cycle was IVF #2: Microdose Lupron Flare Protocol - 2 beautiful blasts transferred.

email me: gretchela@hotmail.com
  • I'm going to say Cora is the one in the pink outfit and Elsie is in the polka dotted shirt outfit. 

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Crazy!!  They could easily pass as twins.  Both are adorable!
  • They look identical...even their hairline is the same!  That's amazing!  I'm saying Cora on the right.  
  • imagemarcuej:
    Crazy!!  They could easily pass as twins.  Both are adorable!

Totally! I would prepare to get that question a lot once they get closer to the same size! 

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker TickerPregnancy Ticker
  • Pretty amazing. :) They are both adorable!!
  • And the answer is.......

Cora in the purple and Elsie in the pink :)

Guess I really will need to label all the pics

• I think the one on the Right is Cora. But either way what did you do clone them. ;)
  • omg this is SO cute. Love it.
  • I'm saying Cora is on the left.  (Haven't read below to see if you say!)  Anyway, the resemblance is uncanny!!!
  • I missed your birth announcement!  Congrats!!  I can't tell but they are both adorable. 
    twin girls after 43 months of TTC.. Katherine Emily (5 lbs 12 oz 19 1/4 in) and Karly Elizabeth (5lbs 7 oz 19 in) imageLilypie!!My bio!! !!My Blog!! imageimage

• they could be twins!  crazy!
  • That's insane!!!  they are clones!! :)  and adorable ones at that!

my two youngest nieces were almost identical at that age, but look quite different now...

• You make adorable baby girls!!
  • That is so funny...they are so similar. Hmmm
  • Ha they are more alike than my ID twins:)

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
    Savannah
    image.
    Callista
    Baby Trail Blog
    "Someday we will look at our babies and know it will be worth it. If it was easy, we would not have had our babies, the babies we were meant to have." From Amy052006
    Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie First Birthday tickers
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"