Baby Names

MN for Jackson

So we were really thrown for a loop last week when we were told our little girl was actually a little boy! My DH picked out the name Jackson (not a huge fan of Jackson, but I do like Jack), but we cant decide on a middle name. Here are some of our choices, but we welcome any suggestions: Jackson NoahJackson ColeJackson CarterJackson Joseph (DHs middle name--I dont really like JJ though)Jackson ElliotJackson OliverJackson Luke We dont want to a MN that ends in N or one that ends in S bc our last name ends in S. Our last name is two syllables if that helps! Really appreciate your suggestions!! 

Re: MN for Jackson

• Jackson Carter is my favorite, followed closely by Jackson Oliver. Can I just say, though...if you're not a huge fan of Jackson, don't name him that. Jack can stand on its own and would go well with any of the middle names you've chosen. Good luck! 
  • imageMCMoo23:
    Jackson Carter is my favorite, followed closely by Jackson Oliver. Can I just say, though...if you're not a huge fan of Jackson, don't name him that. Jack can stand on its own and would go well with any of the middle names you've chosen. Good luck! 

This. You're going to be saying/thinking/writing his name for the rest of your life. If you're not sold on it, keep looking.

VOTE on my Name List

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Pregnancy Ticker

• Loading the player...
  • imagealliejo725:

imageMCMoo23:
    Jackson Carter is my favorite, followed closely by Jackson Oliver. Can I just say, though...if you're not a huge fan of Jackson, don't name him that. Jack can stand on its own and would go well with any of the middle names you've chosen. Good luck! 

This. You're going to be saying/thinking/writing his name for the rest of your life. If you're not sold on it, keep looking.

Agree with both these. I LOVE Jack it can definitely stand on its own and pairs with just about any middle name.

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickersLilypie - (JBoF)
  • imagealliejo725:

imageMCMoo23:

These are some wise women. Jack is a wonderful stand alone name. If you DH doesn't want just Jack, I think y'all need to keep looking.

That being said, Jackson Oliver gets my voteSmile

• Jackson was on our short list and we liked Christopher for the MN.
  • When we were considering Jackson as a boy name, we were using Scott as the MN.  Jackson Scott!
  • DS is Jackson Adam.

I like Jackson Cole or Jackson Drew (even though it's not on your list).

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"