1st Trimester

I feel like a blubbering idiot..

All I have wanted to do for the past 2 days is cry. Some of my family is unsupportive of our pregnancy just because they couldnt get pregnant themselves, and I was really close to the people. It breaks my heart.

On top of that it seems like hubby and I are fighting about the stupidest things. Hes my rock and the person that I lean on the most, so when things arent good with us I feel like I dont know what to do. =(

I am so so happy about my baby, it seems strange that I can also feel this sad at the same time.

Re: I feel like a blubbering idiot..

• I completely relate with what you're feeling! I have 2 sisters-in-law who have been ttc for a while and now I'm pg with #2 I don't want to tell them for fear of upsetting them. But I am happy and hope they can experience this one day themselves too! It's ok to be happy and eveuntually they will come around so keep your head up.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • I'm sorry you're upset. Nothing wrong with crying! Can hubby read some things on what you're going through? My husband read some stuff because I was a little moody one day. Also don't let your family ruin your parade, you aren't rubbing it in, hope they come around.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • Me and my DH are TTC for #1. His mom wants a grand baby but the rest of the family, both his and mine, doesn't know that we're trying. His whole family knows that we want a baby and they have said nothing but negative things, mainly my DH's uncle because they just had their first in there late 30's. They couldn't get pregnant and it took them forever. So they get jealous and upset that we want one now.

Just keep your head up and don't stress to much. :D 

Hope that your pregnancy goes well!! Things will get better.

• Thank you guys. I think that I will see if my hubby will read up on some of the things that Im feeling because I really dont think that he understands.

And about the family members, I just decided that I am going to give them their space and go on being happy about my baby!

Thanks again!

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"