Toddlers: 24 Months+

Big sister gift????

Looking for an idea of a gift to give to our daughter (who is 2) from the baby at the hospital.. Any ideas?

Re: Big sister gift????

• We got DS his own camera. 
    Baby Birthday Ticker TickerBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker

• What does she love? Get her that.

I think that we will get my DS craft things. He makes crafts everyday and LOVES his craft time. It will give him something to do with Nonna while we are in the hospital. 

How about a new game or puzzle, again something to keep her busy. A magna doodle is great if you dont have one!

Like giveaways? Like my blog!
    www.facebook.com/TryVermontFirst
    I love these two beautiful children!
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Loading the player...
  • I love the pp idea of a camera. She can take pics of her new sibling! Show off her pics. Maybe a big sis album to go with it so she can carry around her photos.
    Addison Elizabeth
    Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
    Carter James
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • I got my 2 yo dd a baby doll (I think it was a little mommy from toys r us). It had a cap like the hospital one and a receiving blanket. She loved it.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Making lefse at the cabin **Scott 6/8/96** **Avery 7/24/08** **Brendan 7/15/10**
  • A new doll take care of while you are taking care of the baby (maybe one that has a bottle, diapers, etc.), a camera, craft supplies (to keep her busy), some books for you to read to her while you feed baby, any kind of "Big Girl" toy....so she feels special!!

DD got all of these (from us & family & friends) and they were all great gifts. Truthfully, it didn't matter that much what it was....she just enjoyed getting gifts. It was important that there were gifts for her and not just gifts brought for her little sister. Our family & friends were awesome about bringing DD1 gifts too....if you don't think people will do that it might be nice to pick up some small things (even Target $1 section stuff) to have around and pull out for her when she's starting to feel left out!

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"