February 2011 Moms

Ugh this is going to slow !

Ill be 20 weeks saturday. And i feel that its taken forever to get to this point and now another 20 weeks -- that just seems to be even longer ! But i do get to go to perinatalist on Tuesday to have a quad screen done and then my gender scan which my ob told me last week some it will be in 3D .So i am pretty excited about that...and tomorrow im going for a prenatal massage for an hour. My back dr prescribed them since i had a lumbar fusion back in May -- and it really has not been doing well ... so hopefully it will make it feel better and at least release some of this tension bc the last month has been hell dealing with all this court crap with my ex .....
Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: Ugh this is going to slow !

• Lucky duck! Freebie 3-d? Cool! Aaaaaaaand medically prescribed massages, sign me up for those! I know sometimes it feels like a really long time, but I know that this is the last time DH and I will have completely alone for 18 years! I just try to be really thankful for being pregnant and all of the things it means:

1. Baby is happy pretty much all the time (no crying)

2. Baby is basically cuddling you 24/7.

3. You get to feel baby move!

4. Knowing that you are the perfect vessel for creating your wonderful little miracle.

5. Getting to whine at people to get stuff for you. "Could you get me some more water? I just got all settled..."

6. People fawning all over you, in a few months, us mommies might as well be invisible.

7. The longer they stay in there (to a point) the better for both of you! A healthy baby is a perfectly cooked baby!

Hope this cheered you up! 

• imagemisskassielynn:

Lucky duck! Freebie 3-d? Cool! Aaaaaaaand medically prescribed massages, sign me up for those! I know sometimes it feels like a really long time, but I know that this is the last time DH and I will have completely alone for 18 years! I just try to be really thankful for being pregnant and all of the things it means:

1. Baby is happy pretty much all the time (no crying)

2. Baby is basically cuddling you 24/7.

3. You get to feel baby move!

4. Knowing that you are the perfect vessel for creating your wonderful little miracle.

5. Getting to whine at people to get stuff for you. "Could you get me some more water? I just got all settled..."

6. People fawning all over you, in a few months, us mommies might as well be invisible.

7. The longer they stay in there (to a point) the better for both of you! A healthy baby is a perfectly cooked baby!

Hope this cheered you up! 

Yes exactly what i needed today :)

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"