Hey Ladies! — The Bump
Single Parents

Hey Ladies!

Been mia a bit, sooo busy with work and everything going on. Plus it seems I was being bump stalked. So update- getting back on my feet financially is a slow process but I'm getting there. H is in a huge financial mess and is helping what he can. Hopefully his end will straighten out in a month or so. We are civil but we have got into it a few times. I have an appt next week to see lawyer and my counselor (who doesn't think I should file yet).

I have been training hard for my competition in Nov... keeps me occupied. Girls are good. DD1 is pulling straight A's. DD2 is an awesome baby, 14 weeks now!

imageimage

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: Hey Ladies!

• Hey Ally!  Good to see you again!  Some asked about you on the BF board earlier this week. I have been thinking about you and your DDs.  I'm glad you are doing ok.

• Was wondering where you were!

How is the training going?  I saw one of your pics on another board (can't remember, one of the month ones) and you look FANTASTIC! 

Glad things are going a little better, at least being civil with one another.  And I highly recommend the counseling, it helps so much!

PM me for the new blog address!
  • Hey girl! Training is going good. I'm 6 weeks in now and started my pre-competition diet 2 weeks ago. Its pretty much sucks- lots of lean protein, no fat and some strategically placed complex carbs. Headed to the gym now for two hours of torture and then to work. I'll be posting progress pics again soon. Trying to get my lower body to lean up some. Counseling is great! I love the lady I am seeing and she let me see slowly I'm worth more than how he's been treating me. I'm finally in a routine doing everything myself. It took a few weeks but I got it. Please excuse typos- I'm on my blackberry

imageimage

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards