Trouble TTC
Options

going insane! (N3TR)

OMG someone take my phone away from me because I cannot. stop. staring at it!

I had 2 interviews for a job I really, really want, and I found out on Friday that they were calling my references.  I know they had talked to all of them by Monday, but I haven't heard anything yet!  The hiring manager said she hoped to have a decision by the end of the month...here we are at the end of the month!

Is a week after a reference check a long time?  Should I give up hope for an offer?  Should I call to follow up or just try to be patient?  I didn't even stare at my phone this much when DH and I were dating and I was hoping he'd call...how sad is that :)

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: going insane! (N3TR)

• Options

They should give you a call, even if you didn't get either job.. so, even though it will be hard I'd probably wait until next week to call them. Hopefully you'll hear something by then.. and hopefully it will be good news!! Good luck!

• Options
    Good luck babe...but my rule of thumb is always call for a follow up a week after my initial interview. Just sharing but good luck!
    Cherish yesterday, Live today and always Dream for tomorrow!?
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    I hope you get one of them and they are just waiting until the very last minute to tell you.  So sorry you've had to deal with this all day.  The waiting game SUCKS!!!!!
  • Options

Thanks all!  it was actually a first and second interview for the same position.  I did end up calling yesterday...I sort of panicked that maybe she thought I wasn't interested, since I haven't been in contact since my 2nd thank you note. 

Here's hoping I hear something today!

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"