D.C. Area Babies
Options

how much pizza?

we have 18 adults and 12 kids coming to DD's b-day party. 4 of those kids are 6mo and younger so really only 8 who'd eat. How many Ledo's pizzas is that?

how many buffalo wings?

Re: how much pizza?

• Options
    I typically assume 3 slices per adult.  I know that some will only eat 2, but others will eat 4.  That way no one feels like they're holding back.  How old are the kids?  Maybe 1-2 slices per kid depending on their age?
  • Options
    The above sounds right, those are the numbers that I would use.  I would also ask Ledo's to cut their pizzas in 10 slices instead of 8 assuming they have 18 inch pies.  I know DD can eat a whole slice of a smaller pie, but the 18inch pie slices are way too big for her.  If you do that, I would say 6-7 pies.  If you leave them at full slices I would say 8 pies.  Also ask for a discount. I always do that when we place large orders and usually places give us about 10-15% off. 
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    Ledo's pizzas are square and each "slice" is a small square so it's a little hard to judge. Good to know about asking for a discount, thanks!
  • Options
    I can easily eat 6-7 slices of Ledo's pizza, 8 if I'm REALLY hungry.  For kids, I'd assume 2-3.  I *love* LEDOS
    image Uploaded with ImageShack.us Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Pregnancy Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"