2nd Trimester

undergarments?

Hi Ladies,

This post is more fashion related than baby related, but I know you're the best group to ask...

I have a wedding to attend in 2 weeks. I'm not in the wedding, but my hubby is the best man, so I will have to be in a few pix, etc.  I FINALLY found a dress that's appropriate for my belly, my age and the occaision. Now I'm having a really hard time finding what to wear underneath!!   I typically don't wear tights/ panyhose, but I was considering- since it's fall and my tan is gone (and tanning booths are out of the question) but I can't possibly squish into typical pantyhose.  Do they make maternity tights??

Then I thought I could either wear thigh-highs or just use a tanning cream on my legs, and I'd just wear normal undies. Now I can't even find underwear that works with my belly (and slightly wider ass than usual)  Ick!  The dress is fitted/ clingy in the back, and even my "seamless thong" leaves a line. I need maternity spanxx!!

Anyone have any suggestions? Please help!!

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: undergarments?

• baby spanx- and they are super comfy. I wore them for a wedding when I was PG with DS.
  • The higher end maternity stores should carry what you are looking for. The "boutique" shops, rather than the chain stores. Good luck.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Loading the player...
  • They make both maternity spanx and maternity hose. You can find both at a maternity store.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • I'm not a fan of hose, I'd do the pp's suggestion of maternity spanks and then some self tanner on your legs or Sally Hansen's Airbrush Legs (makeup for your legs that won't come off until you wash) it makes them look purrrrrfect!

Edited for pregnancy brain.

252855_10150214241312114_262494087113_7012916_3895481_n-2Uploaded from the Photobucket iPhone App
    Lilypie Second Birthday tickersLilypie Fourth Birthday tickers BabyFruit Ticker Siggy check.
  • I've got a couple of pairs of "suck it in" girdle/spank style underwear from Walmart, super cheap.  They go up to 3x sizes which so far have been quiet accommodating to my belly.  I do have some maternity spanx tights but haven't tried them out yet.

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Thanks Girls!!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"