TTC After a Loss
Options

30 DS

finally made it to the point where I left off bc I go KU.  I can do level 1 without any cheating.  I think maybe 2 more days of Level 1 and I might bump myself up.  EEK! 

Any hints/comments/opinions on level 2?

Re: 30 DS

• Options
    This post and the one on the wlb post makes me want to go get it just for some diversity in my routine.  Can I just go buy it at like Meijer or Wal-Mart?  Is it more standing up cardio, floor work, using weights??
  • Options

imageGilgenbach2007:
    This post and the one on the wlb post makes me want to go get it just for some diversity in my routine.  Can I just go buy it at like Meijer or Wal-Mart?  Is it more standing up cardio, floor work, using weights??

You can get it at Wal-mart or Target, or wherever. I saw it at the grocery store the other day.

You need light weights (I used 3 lb) and a mat or towel.

It's a combo of all three types of exercise.  

Married 7/19/09
    MC 9/8/10
    Baby Boy Born 7/31/11
    AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers
  • Loading the player...
  • Options

No tips - just wanted to say Congrats!! That is a great accomplishment!

I am still trying to get myself back into my regular gym routine.

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

• Options

Level 2 is hellacious.  I felt like vomiting.

I have to admit that I quit going to 30 DS.  I have too many other things going on. 

• Options

imageGilgenbach2007:

Do it! It's hard but fun and rewarding at the same time. The combination of exercises is perfect for my ADD little self.

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options

I used 30DS to get toned up for my wedding. It worked! I really enjoyed it because it was just 20 minutes.

I only ever did Level 1, though. I tried Level 2 twice and it kicked my butt so I just went back down to Level 1. I didn't do it every day, only 2-3 times a week, so that probably had something to do with it.  Level 2 annoyed me because one of the positions was face down (I have no idea what the proper name is) and I wear glasses, so they constantly kept slipping off when I was trying to hop around and look up to follow the TV. LOL, probably silly.

GL! Moving up levels is a big accomplishment! 

• Options

I think Level II is harder than Level III.

Buy it off Amazon. It's wayyy cheaper there than Target etc.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    DD #1 born 9/07 ** DD #2 born 7/11 ** Operation Take Back My Body has begun 10/11
    Upcoming Races
    Gobble Wobble 5K 11/24/11 - Abington, PA 29:40
    Superbowl 10K 02/05/12 - Allentown, PA 54:28 PR!!!!
    Broad Street 10 Mile Run 05/06/12 - Philadelphia, PA 1:30:44
    Rock and Roll Half Marathon 09/16/12 - Philadelphia, PA
    Philadelphia (Half?!?) Marathon 11/18/12 - Philadelphia, PA
  • Options

imageGilgenbach2007:

It is great!  I love all Jillians videos (I am a little obsessed with her).  I bought it at Sam's Club for $8.88.  I know they ahve it at Target for less than $10 so I am sure they have it at Walmart too.  Its a 20 minute butt kicking workout.  She divides it into 3 sets of circuits. 

3 minutes of stregnth (she does combo moves that work your legs and arms at the same time)

2 minutes of cardio

1 minute of abs

Then repeat the pattern more times with different moves. 

I use 3lb weights.  You could use water bottles if you don't have weights.

If you have On Demand, Level 1 is available under the exercise/fitness section. 

• Options

imageGilgenbach2007:

It is great!  I love all Jillians videos (I am a little obsessed with her).  I bought it at Sam's Club for $8.88.  I know they ahve it at Target for less than $10 so I am sure they have it at Walmart too.  Its a 20 minute butt kicking workout.  She divides it into 3 sets of circuits. 

3 minutes of stregnth (she does combo moves that work your legs and arms at the same time)

2 minutes of cardio

1 minute of abs

Then repeat the pattern more times with different moves. 

I use 3lb weights.  You could use water bottles if you don't have weights.

If you have On Demand, Level 1 is available under the exercise/fitness section. 

• Options
    Level 2 is actually my favorite level.  I've done them all.  Level 3 is too much jumping around for me but level 2 is the perfect combination.  Just work into it slowly.  You can always do one day of level 2 and then go back down to Level 1 for a day or two.  Good luck! :)
    TTC Since 2/09... BFP 12/26/09 - Missed miscarriage (6 weeks), D&C 1/28/10, BFP 4/23/10 - Miscarriage (18 wks 4 days) due to Turner's Syndrome, Delivered Lyla Ann on 7/29/10, BFP 12/10/10 - Natural miscarriage (5 weeks 6 days) 12/23/10, BFP 2/2/11 - EDD: 10/15/11 - Stick baby stick!!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"