March 2011 Moms

I know where I am spending the next few months...

DH just finished putting my glider together... I know some people say they don't end up using them for whatever reason, but at least this way it is going to get a few months good use...

A little sad that it fits me great, but DH not so much... still, with a pillow he can sit back in it pretty well comfortably.

Lilypie Premature Baby tickers Photobucket Photobucket

Re: I know where I am spending the next few months...

• Jealous! I want one but they are super expensive...hmm...maybe I can put it on my registry LOL It'll be the only big thing on it since we chose to buy everything big!!
    Baby Birthday Ticker TickerBabyFetus Ticker

imageimage

• Yeah... we wanted a more expensive one, but this one was on sale (at a Bargain Giant/ Hart store).

DH keeps saying iif we keep buying stuff there won't be anything left for anyone to get from a registry, but I am pretty sure nobody was giving us a glider. Plus I would way rather have it now.... since my couch seems to make my legs fall asleep...

• Loading the player...
  • lucky!  We have a standard rocking chair that my deceased MIL had for DH.  It means a lot to DH that I use it for our LO and its not too uncomfortable so I digress.  Hopefully it stays comfortable throughout the whole pregnancy and after LO is here.  Don't know about sleeping in it or anything... but at least its not a waste of money if we don't use it. 
    HarLynn's mama
  • imagedrea_raye:

Yeah... we wanted a more expensive one, but this one was on sale (at a Bargain Giant/ Hart store).

DH keeps saying iif we keep buying stuff there won't be anything left for anyone to get from a registry, but I am pretty sure nobody was giving us a glider. Plus I would way rather have it now.... since my couch seems to make my legs fall asleep...

Sweet!!! and Yeah mine keep falling asleep too...that's why I'm jealous ;) 

Baby Birthday Ticker TickerBabyFetus Ticker

imageimage

• Yeah, my mom had a rocking chair with my sisters, but I don't know where it ended up, otherwise I would have loved to have it.

Of course I haven't moved the laptop over, so now the cat is sitting in the chair.

In other news, my doc suggested I get used to the legs falling asleep. The worst is that I commute an hour each way, and that is no fun... at least at home I can stand up and walk it off...

• Jealous!  I so want one of the ones that look like sofa chairs...  I sat on one in BRU a while back and fell in love.  But they're so expensive, I'm not sure we could ever justify.
    *tap tap* Is this thing on?
  • I know what you mean!  DS never wants to sit with me in our glider so it is in our living room and DH and I fight over who is going to get it first!

Rachel and Jeff Married 5.29.05

Jason is 8

Elizabeth is 6

Katherine is 18 months 

Lilypie Maternity tickers
  • I really wanted a glider, but we're getting a rocker from my MIL that she used when her boys were little. I appreciate it, but it's not very comfortable.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"