Parenting after a Loss

pregnant fever

Watching all you ladies get pregnant with 2U2...it's making me want to get pregnant again.  DH doesn't want anymore...so the possibility of that happening is slim.  I, on the other hand, want one more.  Anytime God plans to bless us with another child...i'm ready and waiting!

Congrats to all you ladies!

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: pregnant fever

• I agree!!

However, DH and I have to figure out my health before we get pregnant with another one.  Our chances of conceiving w/o help are slim, however. 

• I have that same fever. Waiting patiently!
  • Loading the player...
  • Aww thanks! My dh didn't want anymore either really, but ooops! He thought in the future, like a few years, that we might try once more for a boy. But I am 35 and that was my cut off. So it was an oops and a blessing as well cause it is a boy. With all the trouble having brooke, I was just happy that I was able to carry her full term. I was ready to adopt another if I couldn't conceive again. Gl to u!
  • Aww thanks! My dh didn't want anymore either really, but ooops! He thought in the future, like a few years, that we might try once more for a boy. But I am 35 and that was my cut off. So it was an oops and a blessing as well cause it is a boy. With all the trouble having brooke, I was just happy that I was able to carry her full term. I was ready to adopt another if I couldn't conceive again. Gl to u!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"