December 2010 Moms

Best Shower Games EVVVVER

My shower hostess sent me an email asking which of these shower games I wanted to play...here are my favorites:

Pin the Sperm to the Egg

Match the Biblical Character to their children

At the very end of the email she admitted it was a joke but I seriously hurt myself laughing.  

What is the worst shower game you've ever been forced to play? 

Re: Best Shower Games EVVVVER

• I hated the "who can suck the apple juice out of the bottle the fastest" game. I have TMJ and was NOT amused that I was not *allowed* to sit that game out. I had jaw issues for 3 days following it from "sucking" so hard. Lame.
    Photobucket Pregnancy Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker VOTE on my Name List
  • I personally hate the melted candy in a diaper game but for some reason we play it at almost every shower I go to.

I'm also not a big fan of guessing how big the mom to be is. I've played where you cut a string to the length you think she is around or guess how many toilet squares it takes to go around her....

• Loading the player...
  • The diaper one is a close second to last for me :). Although, we usually put a spoonful of different babyfoods in it and you have to guess what "flavor" babyfood it is (looks more realistic for newborn poop - ha!)... blurg.

Photobucket Pregnancy Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker VOTE on my Name List
  • The diaper game, definitely.

And I'm not a huge fan of the "how big is she" game, because everyone grossly overestimates. I told my friend (who revealed to me the secrets of the shower's location/date, etc,) that I would tell her how big around I am the day before the shower to ensure that she wins.

What can I say, I appreciate her inability to keep secrets. Angel

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

BabyFetus Ticker

• imageMLS_Becker:

The diaper game, definitely.

And I'm not a huge fan of the "how big is she" game, because everyone grossly overestimates. I told my friend (who revealed to me the secrets of the shower's location/date, etc,) that I would tell her how big around I am the day before the shower to ensure that she wins.

What can I say, I appreciate her inability to keep secrets. Angel

Fair trade! If they try to play it at my shower the person who had the smallest guess automatically wins (IMO) and the person who makes the largest guess is kicked out of the shower.  

• First, your Hot Mom siggy is just that... HOT!! Big Smile

I hate most traditional shower games. Especially the 'how big is mom" one? Way to make a pregnant woman feel good about herself.

• I also hate the diaper one, it's gross and unnecessary!  Most shower games are kinda lame.  Anyone played any good ones?
  • I hate the taste the babyfood game...nasty!!
    Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickersLilypie Second Birthday tickers
  • The dirty diaper game makes me wanna vomit. 

BTW, your siggy is awesome! I'm jealous and full of hatation. Stick out tongue 

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • imagecc605:
    I hate the taste the babyfood game...nasty!!

This.  Nothing says party like a bunch of people sitting around gagging while they taste babyfood lol!

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"