Kentucky Babies

Confession...

I'm obsessed with buying baby clothes. Embarrassed But I needed a new outfit for LO. I wanted to be the one to buy his "first outfit" instead of letting someone else buy it. And it's sooo cute!

imageimage

Re: Confession...

• Oh, that's too cute!  I love the little booties.

I'm pretty sure that if anyone's allowed to be "obsessive" about buying baby clothes,  it's Mom and Dad.  :D 

When it's all said and done, what matters most is your relationships with other people; without good friends and family, what's the point?
    My Cooking Blog
    My Baby Blog
  • That really is cute.

I have been feeling the SAME way!! I can't stop looking ... I haven't bought a ton, but I did splurge on a $20 dress from JC Penney that I hope will be perfect for my little gal's first picture.

AND I bought one of those snuggly white snow suits with the cutout for the car seat strap... since I've having a winter girl.

I haven't committed to a "take out outfit" yet but I do know that I want to to be the one to choose it!!!

• Loading the player...
  • I saw those booties and fell in love! hehe!

StellaBelle, it only gets worse! When the nesting stage hits and you run out of things to clean, you become obsessed with finding "the" outfit!

• Cute!  Its ok to be obsessed :)  I think we all get it at some point
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • bump needs a "like" button :)
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"