May 2011 Moms

Too early for food cravings?

I'm not sure if it's too early for food cravings, but I've been craving anything and everything salty... chips, cheese, hot dogs.

Any other May mamas having weird cravings?

Re: Too early for food cravings?

• I have had some cravings, but mostly I just crave things that I know I can stomach.  For instance all I have been wanting lately is mashed potatoes and gravy from Bojangles, because when I think about it I don't gag -- literally nothing else sounds good.
    BabyFruit Ticker

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • I've already started craving salty things too! And it's weird because usually I have a HUGE sweet tooth!
  • Loading the player...
  • too early? I started craving junk waiting for my pee stick to dry and I'm a health nut. Embarrassed
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Why is it too early? That baby already knows what it wants!

• @ Stephcara - Too funny!  :-)
  • Baby wants carbs and chocolate milk... but like others said, it's because they are the few things I can stomach. I tried to power through a hamburger at lunch, only got halfway through and felt totally ill!
  • I've had cravings for pickles like crazy. Even while I was eating eggs and bacon from breakfast..I had to have a pickle. Or when I was eating left over homemade chocolate frosting....I really needed that pickle.

I think I'll be stocking up on several pickles in my kitchen. :)

• OH my GOODNESS!!! mee too!!! MY hubby thinks I'm crazy because NOTHING is salty enough! Even my vinegar and salt chips tasted SWEET to me...I have been really sick... just being able to stomach food other than saltines.... still shaky.... But yes PICKLES = AMAZING!  I read that craving these things is your baby needing sodium. 

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • thus far my primary one(at least twice this week) has been ketchup.  Specifically, an otherwise-plain small cheeseburger(or hamburger), with LOTS of ketchup.  The first time, I effed it up and got a much bigger burger and fries, and deeply regretted the fries...today, I just got two junior cheeseburgers, no fries, and ketchupped 'em myself.  Much better.

The only other real craving I've had was last night, thanks to the ladies on this board and their talk of Arbys sandwiches Stick out tongue

Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • oh no....not too early for cravings at all.  I'm craving peanut butter toast and fudge rounds (little debbie).  I haven't had fudge rounds in years.
  • My cravings started at 5wks and havent stopped! And its for everything I never ate before, and things I loved before I feel sick even thinking about eating them!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"