April 2011 Moms
Options

Worst gas pain EVER

OMG, I have the worst gas cramps ever in life. Anything I can do besides wait it out?  I have gasX at home, but that doesn't help me at work :((
Missed Abortion (miscarriage) at 14 wks 4 d, baby measured at 12 weeks. Passed fetus at home and followed up with D&C on 10.24.10 BFP 6/25/11, Sophie born 3/7/12! Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: Worst gas pain EVER

• Options
    That is the worst pain ever!!!!  Sorry you're in pain.  I would drink some water, and get up and walk around as much as possible.  There's not a lot you can do but let it "pass." 
    Twin boys born too early at 17w4d and 18w2d in February 2010
    Transabdominal cerclage placed September 2010
    DS born at 35w1d in February 2011
    Twin girls born at exactly 36w in February 2013
    Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Options
    BEEN there!!!  Try chamomile tea (hot liquid) walking or rocking in a rocking chair.  Another thing I have tried when wanting to go to the emergency room at 1 a.m. for gas pains is a heating pad.  Dr said it was ok on low.  Try to keep it away from the baby.  
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    I swear it's like gas gets TRAPPED in there and doesn't know how to get OUT when you're preggo!!! :(  So painful!  Sometimes I drink something fizzy, sprite or something and try to get some good burps going.  LOL Probably not something you want to do at your desk at work?  Also try changing positions, bend forward, stand up, move around, literally MOVE the gas bubble so it comes out.  I had such a bad bubble the other night I drank a soda and then walked around.  I had the biggest burp, I swear it was orgasmic!  I felt SOOOOO good after that!  This is no time to be worried about letting it come out, just let em rip! ;)
    Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers Image and video hosting by TinyPic
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"