Babies: 6 - 9 Months

Since the other cool kids are doing it:

Here's a picture of Bean when he bonked his head a few weeks ago... of course, he wasn't wearing his shirt covered in his own blood from him cutting his lip on his own teeth.

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: Since the other cool kids are doing it:

• OMG. im calling cps.
  • REPORTED!
  • Loading the player...
  • Aw! Poor Bean!  

I wanna play!!

Nate was older, though. He was two.

And, I'm commiting another Bump faux pas or two. He's got boogers and food on his face. (Don't worry, I cleaned him up right after he finished his snack. But this was the only time I could get him to sit still.)

He was wearing (child safe!) sunglasses and fell. They sliced his nose open and the Urgent Care glued it shut.

This is a test. This is only a test.
  • Yep, I'm waiting for the pearl-clutching to start on my sig. 

But at least both my girls are there, so I can't be accused of loving one more than the other. Or making one into a budding alcoholic and not the other. We start 'em young! 

DD1, 1/5/2008 ~~~ DD2, 3/17/2010
  • imagelite-bright:

Yep, I'm waiting for the pearl-clutching to start on my sig. 

But at least both my girls are there, so I can't be accused of loving one more than the other. Or making one into a budding alcoholic and not the other. We start 'em young! 

OMG we have one of these!!! I SHOULD POST MY PIC!

• imageHotSauceonaStick:

Aw! Poor Bean!  

I wanna play!!

Nate was older, though. He was two.

And, I'm commiting another Bump faux pas or two. He's got boogers and food on his face. (Don't worry, I cleaned him up right after he finished his snack. But this was the only time I could get him to sit still.)

He was wearing (child safe!) sunglasses and fell. They sliced his nose open and the Urgent Care glued it shut.

REPORTED!

• imagejkylie:
    imagelite-bright:

OMG we have one of these!!! I SHOULD POST MY PIC!

You totally should.

I think it should be a new siggy challenge. Babies With Beer.

• imagelite-bright:

Yeah, that was totally my UO. Embarrassed

I guess I wasn't very clear with what I was trying to say, but I'm just going to eat my words and say it was out of line. Sorry if I upset you.

I have been EXTRA snarky the last few days. This does not bode well for my "I hope I'm not KTFU" thoughts...

• imageHotSauceonaStick:
    imagelite-bright:

I guess I wasn't very clear with what I was trying to say, but I'm just going to eat my words and say it was out of line. Sorry if I upset you.

I have been EXTRA snarky the last few days. This does not bode well for my "I hope I'm not KTFU" thoughts...

Won't believe you till I see the tampon!

Playing in a kiddie pool and split his chin clear open bout 1 cm deep

• I should also say, I have pics of DD1's first black eye. She fell into the corner of a bench in our dining room and got one heck of a shiner.

I was sick the next day, which wasEaster Sunday. DH took her to church by himself and he said that he was sure people around him were like, "OMG, look at his kid - and his wife isn't even here, wonder what he did toher?!"

1ht  

• I would never take a picture of my child in pain.

Opps. 

Proud Mama to Mickey (12.03.09) and Nemo (06.06.13)

• imageNeenTheBean:

Playing in a kiddie pool and split his chin clear open bout 1 cm deep

REPORTED.
  • imageJinglesChic:

I would never take a picture of my child in pain.

Opps. 

I'm a very visual person. I want to be able to show them when they're older, "And this is when you ______________"

• imageHotSauceonaStick:
    imagelite-bright:

I'm totally teasing in your general direction. There is no upset. It was actually an UO, which was kind of nice. :) 

• imagelite-bright:
    imageHotSauceonaStick:
    imagelite-bright:

I'm totally teasing in your general direction. There is no upset. It was actually an UO, which was kind of nice. :) 

Oh, good. Whew. And, if I remember correctly, you did have tickers for both your girls, right? I was talking about the people with no mention at all (not even a line of text) about their other kids.

Meh...it's a dead horse.

Your girls could be twins.  lol

• THIS WHOLE THREAD IS OUT OF ORDER!

Reported, reported, reported!

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"