January 2011 Moms
Options

Oww my arms!

I went to get my flu shot and Tdap booster (since we live in the whooping cough outbreak area) today and my arms are so sore! I had them do one shot in each arm, thinking that it would be better, you know spread it out, maybe they wouldn't hurt as much. Now I think I should have gotten them both in the same are, at least only one arm would be sore.
Long time Waiting BFP 5/8/10 It's a Boy! 1/7/2011 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Graphics

Re: Oww my arms!

• Options

I was outprocessing as I am leaving the military and they made me get a flu shot too!

Let me tell you, it hurt like h*ll! And I'm still sooooo sore.

• Options
    My doc won't let me get tdap until after I give birth.  What gives?!
    ~Mom to an amazing Jan 2011 boy~
    ~EDD Nov 18, 2017 with my IUI success story~

[spoiler]
    BabyFruit Ticker[/spoiler]

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    I saw that there are two camps on the Tdap. Those that say wait and get it before you leave the hospital after delivery and those that say if necessary get it in the second or third trimester. I asked my Dr. when I should get it and she said now. It might have to do with the fact that I am living in Southern California, which is where a lot of the whooping cough cases have been, that she wanted me to get it now instead of waiting.
    Long time Waiting BFP 5/8/10 It's a Boy! 1/7/2011 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Graphics
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"