Austin Babies
Options

whine

I have had pain in my right foot for about a week and a half so I finally went to the doctor.  I have a stress fracture in the 5th metatarsal.  Boo.  They put me in a walking boot that is super awkward and itchy - but does make my foot feel a ton better.   

But I'm leaving for vegas in the morning.  It's my bff's bachelorette party and I have a frickin' boot on my foot.  I even bought a sassy new black dress to wear saturday night and I'll be d*mned if I wear this monster on my foot with it.  I'm going to make myself wear a pair of heels on saturday for a while.  The doctor mentioned not wearing the boot won't cause me to injure it more - but it will delay heeling.

boooo. my foot hurts, I hate the boot, and it's ruining my fun for the weekend.  whine whine whine.  

Re: whine

• Options
    Aw boo! I hope your foot feels better and you still have a great time!
  • Options
    Boo for this to happen right before such a fun trip. and one that involves so much walking. Good thing you got it figured out though. Have fun!
    ~ Tiffany -- ATX PG Bio
    Loss at 15wks - Dec 2010 and 5.5wks - Sept 2011
    My little ballerina - thanks Life in Motion Photography!
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    imageshanwalk2:

I have had pain in my right foot for about a week and a half so I finally went to the doctor.  I have a stress fracture in the 5th metatarsal.  Boo.  They put me in a walking boot that is super awkward and itchy - but does make my foot feel a ton better.   

But I'm leaving for vegas in the morning.  It's my bff's bachelorette party and I have a frickin' boot on my foot.  I even bought a sassy new black dress to wear saturday night and I'll be d*mned if I wear this monster on my foot with it.  I'm going to make myself wear a pair of heels on saturday for a while.  The doctor mentioned not wearing the boot won't cause me to injure it more - but it will delay heeling.

boooo. my foot hurts, I hate the boot, and it's ruining my fun for the weekend.  whine whine whine.  

I would totally do this.  This tendency is probably why my ankle never fully healed from the time I sprained it in college... 

Have fun in Vegas anyway!  Bright side- it's not a hiking bachelorette party.  :) 

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"