Cloth Diapering
Options

Drying CD's

What heat setting do you use to dry the diapers? I'm not able to out them outside all of the time.

Does using high heat damage them at all (on medium heat I need to run the dryer twice)?

***I use KSL, thirsties and pre folds with various covers if that helps***

thanks!!!

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: Drying CD's

• Options
    I almost always hang mine on a drying rack and either set it outside or leave it in the mud room.  I don't like the way the PUL feels when its hot and I hate running the dryer twice on medium.  I use Thirsties covers and GMD prefolds.  Sometimes I'll throw the prefolds in the dryer at the end of another load for a few minutes just to fluff them. 
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    I have a dryer rack that I hang the covers on. They really dry pretty quickly. For the inserts I put them in the dryer on medium high for 30 minutes. I read that putting a towel in with them can dry them faster. But Im a CD newbie so take that into consideration!
    Lilypie Pregnancy tickers Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    I almost always line dry my PUL covers, pocket shells and anything else that has elastic in it.  If the weather is bad outside, I dry them inside on a drying rack.  I throw the items made with PUL into the dryer every four-six weeks or so, though, since I hear it helps to reseal the PUL.  But doing it regularly is going to shorten the life of your PUL and your elastic.  Inserts get dried in the sun when it's sunny to help fight staining, and thrown in the dryer when it's not sunny
    Traveling the world with my girls - born 12 months and 18 days apart.
    <a href="http://s5.photobucket.com/albums/y161/putalittlepolkainyourdot/?action=view
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"