TTC After a Loss

Lovin the solo cup!

Whoever told me about it is a GODDESS!  My dry hand thanks you, lol.
imageBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker Every night I prayed for you. Then when you were in my belly, I prayed harder. Now that you're in my arms, I pray even harder.

Re: Lovin the solo cup!

• I have to tell you I stocked up on the cheaper brand at the dollar store when I was there lastEmbarrassed
    Hold On ....Michael Buble
    MTHFR 2 copies of C677t mutation homozygous 2/2010
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    BabyFruit Ticker
    Baby A born via c-section 1/10/12 @38w3d
    BFP #1 11/4/09 m/c 4w3d baby crab
    BFP #2 12/4/09 m/c 9w3d baby lion
    BFP #3 7/1/10 m/c 4w1d baby fish
    BFP #4 5/8/11
    BFP #5 8/17/12 10dpo beta 7
  • What is the solo cup?
  • Loading the player...
  • https://www.meanttobemom.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/08/solo_cup.jpg
    Hold On ....Michael Buble
    MTHFR 2 copies of C677t mutation homozygous 2/2010
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    BabyFruit Ticker
    Baby A born via c-section 1/10/12 @38w3d
    BFP #1 11/4/09 m/c 4w3d baby crab
    BFP #2 12/4/09 m/c 9w3d baby lion
    BFP #3 7/1/10 m/c 4w1d baby fish
    BFP #4 5/8/11
    BFP #5 8/17/12 10dpo beta 7
  • imagedperko:
    What is the solo cup?

My OPKs are pee in a cup kind.  I don't have the best aim, lol.  Solo cups cover it all.

imageBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker Every night I prayed for you. Then when you were in my belly, I prayed harder. Now that you're in my arms, I pray even harder.
  • imagejen629:
    I have to tell you I stocked up on the cheaper brand at the dollar store when I was there lastEmbarrassed

Good idea!  I have the expensive kind.  **Marching to Dollar Tree tomorrow**

• oooh I get it. Sorry for my lack of knowledge, still learning about all this
  • imagedperko:
    oooh I get it. Sorry for my lack of knowledge, still learning about all this

No worries!  We all are.  You'll be filled in on tricks of the trade soon enough.

• imagejamilynn9:

imagedperko:
    What is the solo cup?

My OPKs are pee in a cup kind.  I don't have the best aim, lol.  Solo cups cover it all.

LOL!

• Ooooo good idea!
    6/14/10 BFP; 6/30/10 Dx ectopic
    11/16/10 BFP #2; DD born 7/26/11
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers image
  • I didn't even think abou tit covering it all, but we had some and I tried it and love them too.
  • LOL, I use a solo cup too!!! I'm always proud when I fill it up. haha
    ? Kristen & Austin ~ Married 07.04.09 ? Image and video hosting by TinyPic Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"