Infertility

madelyn

so you talked to nurse, is it IM?

when do you think DH will be home?

sorry this is so freaking complicated

Worrying does not empty tomorrow of its troubles, It empties today of its strength. ~Corrie ten Boom
Courage doesn't always roar. Sometimes courage is the little voice at the end of the day that says I'll try again tomorrow. ~Mary Anne Radmacher (thank you beadinglady)

It's been a long journey. TTC since 9/06. multiple IUI's and IVF's and 4 m/c's. IVF#3 = BFP, twins, induced at 34w6d due to baby b passing away (no explanation). Delivered on 35w1d, Baby A - baby girl, and Baby B - baby boy, our little angel.
MTHFR A1298C & C677T, Immune Issues and Factor II

Re: madelyn

• Yes, it is IM.

DH is on his way home now..he should be here by 9:30. 

It just seems like nothing ever goes smoothly...

I had a serious meltdown while I was trying to get in touch DH. Shaking, crying, the whole 9 yards..

TTC #1 since June 2008 *SAIFW*

TI, IUIs, IVF = c/ps and BFNs

• oh cutie, i'm so sorry.

((HUGS))

i'm glad DH will be there soon.

i'm going with crazy cycle ='s easy pregnancy

i wish this were easier

Worrying does not empty tomorrow of its troubles, It empties today of its strength. ~Corrie ten Boom
    Courage doesn't always roar. Sometimes courage is the little voice at the end of the day that says I'll try again tomorrow. ~Mary Anne Radmacher (thank you beadinglady)

It's been a long journey. TTC since 9/06. multiple IUI's and IVF's and 4 m/c's. IVF#3 = BFP, twins, induced at 34w6d due to baby b passing away (no explanation). Delivered on 35w1d, Baby A - baby girl, and Baby B - baby boy, our little angel.
    MTHFR A1298C & C677T, Immune Issues and Factor II
  • Loading the player...
  • I'm sorry lovie. I wish I could give you a hug. Glad DH is on his way.
    Lilypie Second Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Thanks, ladies.

It is done and I feel a lot better. 

Now I'm enjoying a big glass of....POM juice :) 

TTC #1 since June 2008 *SAIFW*

TI, IUIs, IVF = c/ps and BFNs

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"