3rd Trimester
Options

Loss of Appetite?

I'm 30 weeks and I've noticed that in the past week or so I've almost completely lost my appetite.  I'm not sure exactly why but it's almost as if I'm turned off by food.  I'll be hungry for breakfast and then I'll go all day without feeling hungry again and I'll have to force myself to snack along the way. 

Has anyone else felt this way??

Re: Loss of Appetite?

• Options

Oh yeah.  For me it just gets worse each day.  My doctor said I have to force myself to eat 6 small meals rather than attempt to eat a big meal.  I eat exactly what I feel like at the time to make it a little better. 

Today:

9:00am - Banana

10:00am - Egg white omelet with cheddar cheese, canadian bacon, peppers, and onions

12:30pm - Apple, cheese and crackers

2:00pm - Bowl of homemade chili with a piece of cornbread

4:00pm - Piece of homemade apple pie and a glass of milk

7:00pm - Chicken parmesan

Will probably have a snack later if I am hungry.

Good luck!

• Options
    I lost my appetite around week 34- I have not gained a pound in the last month.  I am eating plenty, just not like I did in the first 6 months!
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    I was trying to just listen to my body..eat when I'm hungry, stop when I'm full and eat on the healthier side but now I'm just not hungry at all.  I don't know if it's the bouts of heartburn or because I'm getting more and more uncomfortable lately or what. 
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"