Adoption
Options

Done the home study! Well.. mostly

We are done with all of our interviews! Yay! We just need to wait for her to finish the write-up (likely by the weekend) and midigation and we will sign likely next week. Eek! 

She said she is the fastest home study writer and the fastest she has ever completed a study was 5 weeks. Guess what? It has been just only 2 so far and will likely be done by 3. We are thrilled!

Our last step is to have the study signed and sent to our caseworker and then our home safety check. I'm starting to think this will really happen. =)

Our Girls
Lilypie First Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
AquinnahDori
"Just keep swimming, just keep swimming..."

Re: Done the home study! Well.. mostly

• Options
    Wow that is really fast! I hope I can get things going with our agency and do it quick so we can get on the waiting list. I really don't want to wait any longer than a year if we can keep from it. I'm so ready to be a mommy. Good luck to yall! I hope things go quickly and smoothly for yall!
  • Options
    Thanx, sorry again your situation did not work out. 

We are doing foster/foster2adopt and our home assessor is on mat leave since she just adopted so that may be why ours went so quick too. I do hope you get on that wait list quick though!
    Our Girls
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
    AquinnahDori
    "Just keep swimming, just keep swimming..."
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    Thanks again for being so supportive. It means a lot to me. :)
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"