2nd Trimester
Options

Thank god!!

This was shown on my month board and I had to share. I know you girls will enjoy this.

https://heraldbulletin.com/local/x1535831910/Anderson-Teen-Mom-being-investigated-for-assault

Amber and Gary update.

Re: Thank god!!

• Options
    Good.  I like at the end of the article that it mentions in some cases people who witness and fail to report such an incident can be in trouble - I'm appalled at MTV for not stepping in.  If it was a man hitting a woman, you better believe the crew would have called the cops.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Married 12/8/07 | Sleeve Gastrectomy 10/19/09
    BFP#1 DD born 3/9/11 | BFP#4 DD born 9/20/13
    BFP#2 6/21/12, M/C at 5w2d | BFP#3 11/27/12, M/C at 6w6d
  • Options

Yeah they would have but people have some weird views on a woman hitting a man. I really think that they should have called the cops when she nearly kicked him down the stairs. He could have been very hurt. Sad

I really hope MTV faces some type of charges or something.

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    Thank God. 
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options
    I think MTV should be held accountable, also. They knew well enough what was going on, because they put the "If you are someone you know is a victim of domestic violence, call this number" message during the commercial, and yet they still didn't feel the need to report it. Gross.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    That is how I feel. How can you stand there and watch that especially with that baby right there. I know that they are showing real life drama but part of real life drama is the cops coming when you do something wrong. I really hope they do something to show that they knew it was wrong.
  • Options
    I hope CPS takes Leah and puts her in the custody of real grown up, like an Aunt or one of her grandma's. Both Amber and Gary are terrible. She's obviously worse, but he's awful too.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Options

imagecitychicks:
    I hope CPS takes Leah and puts her in the custody of real grown up, like an Aunt or one of her grandma's. Both Amber and Gary are terrible. She's obviously worse, but he's awful too.

Agreed!

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"