Pregnant after IF
Options

Tomorrow is 2nd ultrasound

I am freaking out!  We saw two gestational sacs with 2 yolk sacs.  I am so nervous and scared that we won't see heartbeats tomorrow. 
My IVF twins born at 33w6days by c-section due to twin A being IUGR Rylan born at 2:54pm weighing 2lb 8oz, 14.5 inches Emma born at 2:55pm weighing 5lb 5oz, 18 inches Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: Tomorrow is 2nd ultrasound

• Options
    Good luck!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    Good Luck!!!!
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    it is such a scary time, I had major anxiety attacks in between u/s at that time.  I am so sorry you are so worried but try to remember that odds are, things are fine!  Good luck tomorrow I hope you see two wonderful strong heartbeats.
    Dx with PCOS and IR June 2009
    After two losses, third time was a charm.
    pm me for blog link
  • Options
    Thanks ladies for your support.  It is really hard to stay positive when you have a loss in the past.  With our first pregnancy it ended up being ectopic and it was devastating to think you are pregnant and be so excited and then at your 7w ultrasound there is nothing there.  It was the worst and has definately jaded me a bit.
    My IVF twins born at 33w6days by c-section due to twin A being IUGR Rylan born at 2:54pm weighing 2lb 8oz, 14.5 inches Emma born at 2:55pm weighing 5lb 5oz, 18 inches Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    Good luck sweetie!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"