Eco-Friendly Family
Options

Is my kid oddly sized or am I missing something?

I've been keeping my eyes peeled on Hyena Cart for some longies. I want one more pair for DS. Except none of them seem like they're the right size. His wait is 17-18 inches but his inseam is 7. All the longies I find with the correct waist size have 9, 10, or 11 inch inseams. Am I missing something or does my kid have stubby legs? I have short legs. Maybe it's genetic.

Re: Is my kid oddly sized or am I missing something?

• Options
    My kid is the same way LOL.  I don't think it's that abnormal at their ages.  Once they are moving they thin out too.  I'd go ahead and get something that size and fold up the edge, or get a custom pair made Wink
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options

Oooh. Where could I get a custom pair made? I want some that are knit or crochet. I'm embarrassed to say I don't know the difference. ::hangs head in crafty shame::  I already have several upcycled sweater longies so I'm not looking to go that direction.

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    imageblissfully_caffeinated:

Oooh. Where could I get a custom pair made? I want some that are knit or crochet. I'm embarrassed to say I don't know the difference. ::hangs head in crafty shame::  I already have several upcycled sweater longies so I'm not looking to go that direction.

*cough*CJP's.etsy.site*cough*

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    imageMeg41208:

Yay! You're the best!

• Options
    my kid just now has a 17" waist lol.  He needs like a 13" inseam though.
    47 months &
    11 months
  • Options
    Do you think I'm measuring wrong somehow? He's not a small boy. He's 19-20 lbs now (I think). He's tall too but it is all in his torso. For reference, the only other longies I have a SBish mediums. They're way, way too long but they're hard to get up over his butt because they're tight.
  • Options

Do you think I'm measuring wrong somehow? He's not a small boy. He's 19-20 lbs now (I think). He's tall too but it is all in his torso. For reference, the only other longies I have a SBish mediums. They're way, way too long but they're hard to get up over his butt because they're tight.

no probably not.  I am not sure what he had prior to walking and such.  Plus C only weighs like 25 lbs.  So he's not far behind. 

47 months &
    11 months
  • Options
    Buahaha. That just makes me realize how huge my baby is. My H is big too - 6 foot 4. So I always kind of expected to have a big boy. I think he looks pretty proportionate.
  • Options
    imageMeg41208:

Yay! You're the best!

I want to say that I have a few pairs of longies from here and I love them.  G has outgrown 2 and I am excited for her to grow into the pair that use to be L's.

Check out The Eco-Friendly Family, a
    Green Living Blog
    for eco-information and fun giveaways!

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"