April 2011 Moms
Options

Is it safe to sleep on my stomach?

It's still pretty comfortable for me to do so, at least partially on my belly and kinda on my side. Is this position safe for now? 
Lilypie Second Birthday tickers BabyFruit Ticker

Re: Is it safe to sleep on my stomach?

• Options

Yeap-I'm a labor nurse and its actually a position called "texas roll." We use it all the time during labor! 

PS I this is how I sleep  :)  

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    Your body will move you if it needs to. I find this position pretty comfortable right now with a pillow tucked between my belly and legs.
    Our Little Family Keeps Growing! Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    I sleep almost exclusively on my stomach.  I asked my doctor about it during my first appt and she said to stop once it becomes umcomfortable.
  • Options
    I rarely fall asleep unless I'm at least partially on my belly. When it gets too uncomfortable you just won't really be able to do it anymore.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    It's safe. I'm jealous though, the bloat and my Lovenox bruises put an end to that quick. I love sleeping on my stomach.
  • Options
    It is safe the only thing is when you no longer can do it you wont.
                                                 Mom to 4 wonderful daughters
                                 Breanna, Ellie and 
                                 our 2 rainbow babies.

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Options
    The boobs hurt way to bad to even fathem this position, in fact my side sleeping position even hurts them...sad. Glad somebody is getting sleep around here though:-)
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"