Babies: 9 - 12 Months
Options

freaking out

and probably for no good reason.  Dh is away tonight, and I'm meeting him in NJ tomorrow for a wedding.  First I have to stop and pick up MIL because she's staying in the hotel with us to watch DD. 

I feel like I'm forgetting a million things.  I'm worried about getting everything into the car tomorrow without DH here to help me. 

And for some reason I just have this overwhelming sense of nervousness, I can't calm myself down.  I just got off the phone with my mom and and taking her advice, I poured myself a glass of wine and am taking a break from packing and from making lists for the next 20 mins or so.

Blech!  What are you doing this evening?

If the sun refused to shine, I would still be loving you. When mountains crumble to the sea, there will still be you and me. - Led Zeppelin
Lilypie Third Birthday tickersLilypie Pregnancy tickers
imageimage image
Chemical Pregnancy 10/5/10
BFP 2/7/11--m/c 2/12/11
TTD pics taken by knottie jen&louie :o)

Re: freaking out

• Options
    We've taken several overnight trips.  Just make sure you get her comfort items.  For us, we HAD to have her white noise machine, snuggle blanket, & seahorse plus all my pump stuff.  I triple checked those items.  Everything else, you can pick up at a store.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options

How long will you be gone?  How much do you really have to pack?

Lets just say if i can pack for a week last minute (literally decided i was going to visit my family and was out of the house in 2 hours hahaha) and drag myself and the LOs to NJ.  to get there only to get stuck in a 2 week long blizzard i think you will be fine.  Big Smile

I learned those 2 weeks is you can buy food when you get there (even in a blizzard!)... you can entertain your LO with anything handy so all you really need is a safe spot for them to sleep and thier mamas love!

You will be great! I found packing the car while the LOs were happily playing was calming instead of waiting for last minute... just make sure your LO is contained somewhere safe so you dont have to worry.  i found driving during nap time was the calmest.  feel free to pm me if you have any questions!

GL!!!!!

• Loading the player...
  • Options

imageCheekie4:
    We've taken several overnight trips.  Just make sure you get her comfort items.  For us, we HAD to have her white noise machine, snuggle blanket, & seahorse plus all my pump stuff.  I triple checked those items.  Everything else, you can pick up at a store.

oh, this is not our first overnight, we've done many, but usually with DH around. :o) And those things, like snuggle blanket and such, I can't get till tomorrow so that's what gets me I think. That and I have to shower and shave (which will make the shower longer) and She didn't sleep too well last night, (we ended up co-sleeping) I'm worried she's gonna wake as soon as I get in the shower and then need to be co-slept again and I won't get anything else done..... suppose that means I should get off the puter.  :o/  

She's teething, so that's the reason behind lack of sleep, she usually just puts herself back down, but I can't let her do that 'cause I know she's so uncomfortable!  

blargh, i'm totally  babbling!

If the sun refused to shine, I would still be loving you. When mountains crumble to the sea, there will still be you and me. - Led Zeppelin
    Lilypie Third Birthday tickersLilypie Pregnancy tickers
    imageimage image
    Chemical Pregnancy 10/5/10
    BFP 2/7/11--m/c 2/12/11
    TTD pics taken by knottie jen&louie :o)
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"